AquaPack Lines distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
AquaPack Lines License.
* All copyrights to AquaPack Lines are exclusively owned by the developer AquaPack Games.
* AquaPack Lines is shareware. You may install this program to test and use during 20 launches; thereafter you MUST either register this program or delete it from your computer hard drive and other storage devices.
* You may not alter this software in any way; you may not use or distribute any part of the original package. You are not also allowed to emulate, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer any executable part of original package. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
* AquaPack Lines IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE DEVELOPER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
* You may make as many copies of the SHAREWARE version of this distribution package as you wish; you may give exact copies of the original SHAREWARE version of this distribution package; distribute the SHAREWARE version of this distribution package in its unmodified form via electronic means. There is no charge for any of the above. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of AquaPack Lines without written permission from all of the copyright holders. If you want to distribute AquaPack Lines in a retail location, or as part of a hardware or software bundle, or on CD-ROM you must get PRIOR signed written permission from AquaPack Games. The author reserves his right to withhold permission.
* You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the shareware version of this software and documentation as you wish; give exact copies of the original shareware version to anyone; and distribute the shareware version of the software and documentation in its unmodified form via electronic means. There is no charge for any of the above.
* Installing and using AquaPack Lines signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove AquaPack Lines files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
* Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use AquaPack Lines on one computer. The registered version of AquaPack Lines may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
* To obtain exclusive license to use AquaPack Lines you have to contact with AquaPack Lines support and get written permission.
Copyright (C) 2002-2009 AquaPack Games - All Rights Reserved.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To put it onto a CD, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.