Arcade Lines Christmas Edition distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Arcade Lines - License Agreement for use and distribution
- This license statement and limited warranty constitutes a legal agreement ("License Agreement") between you (either as an individual or a single entity) and Adrian Grigore, Lobstersoft for Arcade Lines ("Software")identified above, including any software, media, and accompanying on-line or printed documentation.
- By installing, copying, or otherwise using Arcade Lines,you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this text, do not install or use Arcade Lines
1. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
- This software and the accompanying files are sold and distributed "AS IS" and without warranties as to performance or merchantability or any other warranties whether expressed or implied.
- The author will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software. Limitation of liability to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Lobstersoft or its suppliers be liable for any special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information, or any other pecuniary loss) arising out of the use of or inability to use Arcade Lines or the provision of or failure to provide support services, even if Lobstersoft has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- In any case, Lobstersoft`s entire liability under any provision of this license agreement shall be limited to the greater of the amount actually paid by you for the Arcade Lines.
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Arcade Lines, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. Arcade Lines is licensed as a single product. Its component parts may not be separated for use on more than one computer.
- You may not rent, lease, or lend the registered version of Arcade Lines.
- Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- All title and copyrights in and to Arcade Lines (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the Arcade Lines), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of Arcade Lines are owned by Lobstersoft and its suppliers.
- Arcade Lines is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat Arcade Lines like any other copyrighted material.You may not copy the printed materials accompanying Arcade Lines.
4. DEMO AND TEST VERSION LICENSE
- The unregistered demo and shareware version of Arcade Lines, may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. So please give shareware version of Arcade Lines to everybody that is interested in this kind of software. Under no circumstances may the demo version be distributed with valid registration codes without prior written permission from Lobstersoft
5. FULL VERSION LICENSE
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Arcade Lines on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose, at a time. The license of Arcade Lines may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
- When using the Internet Highscore feature of the program, data from the Internet is transferred on your computer. By submitting your highscores your computer transfers data to the Internet.
- All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Adrian Grigore.
Copyright (C) 2002 Adrian Grigore, Lobstersoft
All Rights Reserved
The unregistered shareware version of the Arcade Lines may be freely distributed on any media. The registered version may not be sold, copied, distributed or rent without prior written permission from Adrian Grigore, Lobstersoft