ArchiveXpert 2.02.80 Manage ZIP, RAR, ACE, TAR Archiv...
ArchiveXpert 2.02.80 is the ultimate archive utility for Windows® 95, 98, ME, NT, 2000 and XP. With a modern easy-to-use interface, ArchiveXpert [archivexpert2.02.80.exe] provides support for most compressed and encoded files, as well as access to many powerful features and tools. ArchiveXpert - 1.57MB is the most complete archive utility available today.
Some of ArchiveXpert 2.02.80 features include:
- Complete built-in support (including creating archives and adding files) for ZIP, CAB, LHA, LZH, TAR, JAR, GZ and BH (BlakHole) files, and built-in support for reading and extracting many other file formats: ACE (including new ACE v2 format), ARC, ARJ, ENC, HA, PAK, PK3, PK_, RAR, TGZ, Z and ZOO (NO external programs are required for any operation)
- Full Built-in support for " Internet file" formats like UUEncode and XXEncode (XXE and UUE/UU encoded files)
- Many powerful archive operations such as passwords, viewing and writing comments, renaming files in archive, testing archives for errors, extract multiple archives, use your favourite viewer to view files within an archive, and checking archives for viruses (external program needed)
- Automatic installation of most software distributed in compressed files.
- Internal viewer with support for over 35 different file formats
- Complete integration with Windows (extracting, creating and emailing archives directly from Windows Explorer using powerful " Explorer Shell Extensions" )
- Extensive Drag and Drop support. You can add files to an archive by dragging them onto an open archive and you can extract files from an open archive by dragging the file from the archive to a folder or the Desktop.
- Create 7 types of self extracting (SFX) archives, that is archives that can uncompress themselves.
- Nag free evaluation.
What is new in official ArchiveXpert 2.02.80 software version? - Major Update. What is expected in the future? Newly-made ArchiveXpert 2.3 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.4 release build. You may download setup.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:29. Just write the reviews of the ArchiveXpert. System requirements are PC, Windows. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and ArchiveXpert found to be clean. No guide or ArchiveXpert tutorial available. The following languages are supported by ArchiveXpert: English.