Arkanoid 2000 distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Arkanoid 2000 version 1.9
SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
* Arkanoid 2000 is shareware. You may install this program to test
and evaluate for 15 days; after that time you MUST either register
this program or delete it from your computer hard drive and other
* All copyrights to Arkanoid 2000 are exclusively owned by the
developer - TERMINAL Studio.
* You may not alter this software in any way; you may not use or
distribute any part of the original package. Also you are not
allowed to emulate, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse
engineer any executable part of original package. Any such
unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic
termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil
* Arkanoid 2000 IS DISTRIBUTED ON THE "AS IS" BASIS. NO
WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU
USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE DEVELOPER WILL NOT BE
LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR
ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS
* You may make as many copies of the SHAREWARE version of this
distribution package as you wish; you may give exact copies
of the original SHAREWARE version of this distribution package;
distribute the SHAREWARE version of this distribution package
in its unmodified form via electronic means. There is no charge
for any of the above. No person or company may charge a fee for
the distribution of Arkanoid 2000 without written permission
from all of the copyright holders. If you want to distribute
Arkanoid 2000 in a retail location, or as part of a hardware or
software bundle, or on CD-ROM you must get PRIOR signed written
permission from TERMINAL Studio. TERMINAL Studio reserves its
right to withhold permission.
* Installing and using Arkanoid 2000 signifies acceptance of these
terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with
the terms of this license you must remove Arkanoid 2000 files
from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
* Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use Arkanoid 2000 on one computer. The registered version of
Arkanoid 2000 may not be rented or leased, but may be
permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of
* To obtain exclusive license to use Arkanoid 2000 you have to
contact with TERMINAL Studio and get written permission.
* To know how to register see "Registration notes".
Copyright (C) 1999-2002 TERMINAL Studio.
All Rights Reserved.
You may include this program on any CD compilation.
You may not sell the evaluation copy.
You must disclose that this is shareware and that the product is not free.