Arpoon Checksum 1.6
Arpoon Checksum 1.6 Checksum Compute Different File C...
By way of example, this tool can be utilized to:
* uniquely identify a given file, thus using the checksum as a fingerprint.
* survey a file i. e. to check if a file as been modified by comparing its actual checksum with a previously archived value.
* look for possible duplicate of files by scanning hardware storage devices (hard disk, DVD, CD, memory sticks. . . )
* verify the authenticity i. e. genuineness of a fingerprinted document that has been sent to you (e. g. as an EMail attachment or by way of a download) by comparing its on-the-fly compute checksum with its stored fingerprint.
* Drag& Drop of files or directories
* Recursive calculation for directories strucutres (optional)
* Result list can be sorted (ascending/descending) by every single checksum type
* Link to files can be resolved (optional)
* Hash values can be displayed as hexadecimal or as a MIME-compatible base64 code
* Display of detailled file properties like attributes, size, date of creation. . .
* Result list may be exported to the clipboard or saved as CSV or HTML files
* During long run calculation, the computing progression is displayed
* Statistics on computation (average speed rate, file size . . . ) are automatically collected
* A warning message may be displayed before a time consuming computation is started
* Multiple files computation may be aborted during the calculation
* Checksum calculation for a very big files may be aborted too
* All options are maintened in an Ini-file, which is automatically saved in the current user`s application data directory,
What is new in official Arpoon Checksum 1.6 software version? - new export function, bugfixes, extended functionality. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Arpoon Checksum 1.7 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.8 release build. You may download checksum.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:27. Just write the reviews of the Arpoon Checksum. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Arpoon Checksum found to be clean. No guide or Arpoon Checksum tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Arpoon Checksum: English.