ArtMoney distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
1) This license agreement is a legal agreement between you and the author of this program.
2) By installing or otherwise using this program you agree to be bound by this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, you may not install or use this program.
3) This special edition of program is distributed as "FREEWARE" and "AS IS".
4) The author specifically disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied. In no event shall the author be liable for any damages either from the direct use of this product or as a consequence of the use of this product.
5) You may not use this program in actions, which infringe any law of your country or international.
6) You may not use this program in actions, which infringe the rights of any person or entity.
7) You may not use this program in game in which you win (earn) real money or things.
8) You may install and use an unlimited number of copies of this edition of program on your computers.
9) You may give this edition of program to your friends and other people, but only in original archive.
10) You may release this edition of program on CD (or other media), but only in original archive and if this CD is the programs collection.
11) You may upload this edition of program to your internet site, but only in original archive and this site must be with free access for users.
12) You may not disassemble or reverse engineer any part of this program.
13) You may not rent,lease or sell this program.
14) The author can not make technical support for FREEWARE Special Edition. Only registered users of PRO Edition can obtain full technical support via email.
15) The author incurs no obligation to furnish updates to you.