Atlas Subtitler 22.214.171.124
Atlas Subtitler 126.96.36.199 Download Subtitles For Your V...
- Drag & Drop of files or entire folders onto the app
- Highly sophisticated algorithm to extract the video title
- Processing of multiple videos at once
- Querying of multiple servers for subtitles at once
- Automatic or manual selection process to find the most valuable file
- Shifting of the timings (synchronization) in a part or the whole video
- Preparation of subtitle files to make them play optimally on the player
- Automatic or manual character sets used in the subtitles
- Support for about 70 languages (updatable)
- Support for up to 4 subtitle languages, in a priority order
- Support for devices that can only handle the main srt file (eg. Dreambox, VU+)
- Single click backup operation of existing subtitle files
- Playing videos with one click
- Scanning of videos for defects and display of lost timespan
- Copying of videos and subtitles or whole folders somewhere else having a last used directory list (history). Background processing with selectable priority and finishing options. Special possibilities in the case of an overwrite.
- Moving much the same but space is preserved by deleting a file immediately after copying.
- Display of info files that are laying beside the video by a click
- Opening of a new Explorer window directly which highlights the video or directory
- Opening subtitle files for editing with a single click
- Dialogs which are sizeable and moveable and still keep their bounds. All input is remembered even if the application is closed.
- Extended error handling throughout the whole application (the file systems and web are kind of unpredictable).
- Extended testing for several different configurations
- Can be called from command line
- Supports SubRip (*. srt) and MicroDVD format (*. sub)
- Automatic program update system
- Bug sending system
- Tooltips and context sensitive help
Atlas Informatik released a major update to their software that makes downloading of subtitles to a video in up to 70 languages very easy. Subtitles can now even more easily be shifted if not in sync and also prepared to be played perfectly on a certain video player. Some other goodies have also been added like scanning the video for defect, renaming, handling samples, advertisements and info texts, multiple copy operations in the background and more.
What is new in official Atlas Subtitler 188.8.131.52 software version? - Replacement of dots more restrictive when to be done. Default value for Encoding combobox corrected a second time. Some strange bugs in WinForms Combobox could make it empty. Robustness further increased. More exceptions are handled that could possibly occur. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Atlas Subtitler 2.4 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 2.5 release build. You may download directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:03:55. Just write the reviews of the Atlas Subtitler. System requirements are Internet access, 800 x 600 screen resolution. No guide or Atlas Subtitler tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Atlas Subtitler: English.