Update list for Audio Control
Dear user of Audio Control, the new Audio Control, Edition 2016 (126.96.36.19919) is now available for download. It includes number of improvements and bug fixes, among them:
- User interface fixes, including on the context menu.
- Windows installer/uninstaller improvements.
- A missed fix for ACServer version 188.8.131.5232.
- The new "Agile" operation mode, which allows working with the windows behind Audio Control when it is On Top.
- Hot key launching, with various additional features such as dynamic opening position and auto-exit.
- New accessibility and fast switching between audio devices and lines methods in the minimal view modes.
- Simplified and improved idling features.
- Visual improvements for audio devices and lines with too large or matching names.
- Number of other improvements.
- Bug fixes.
Note that re-activation may be required after upgrading to Audio Control 2016. We have also applied a fix about this and in future re-activation after upgrade will not be necessary.
Remember that using Audio Control could save, on average, 10 hours a year to computer users who change the audio volume of their computers a few times per day.
Audio Control 4 (184.108.40.206) is Windows 7 and 8 compatible. It has an improved help system and incorporates a new licensing technology allowing for various licensing modes, such as free personal ad-driven, home and commercial licenses.