AudioTime Scheduled Audio Recorder Basic 3.001
AudioTime Scheduled Audio Recorder Basic 3.001 Progra...
Typically, AudioTime is used by Radio Stations to record and replay network programs.
* Record or replay audio automatically.
* Schedule for either certain dates or time of day on specified days of week between commence and expiration dates.
* Replay a file while it is still being recorded (eg. to delay a network program) or to record a file while it is still being played.
* Select sample rate from 8kHz to 96kHz in either mono or stereo.
* Record multiple files at the same time or replay multiple files at the same time by installing more than one sound card.
AudioTime Basic is limited to 6 scheduled files. A Professional version is available with no restrictions.
About NCH Software:
NCH Software is a leader in audio, video, music, mp3, cd, dvd, telephony, dictation, transcription, business, and computer utility software for Windows, Palm, Pocket PC and Mac OS X. NCH has released over 80 products since 1993 and have received many awards for software excellence. Download Software for DJ, broadcast, stream, record, edit, convert, burn, mix, split, tag, rip and play audio files for wav, mp3, and other popular file formats.
What is new in official AudioTime Scheduled Audio Recorder Basic 3.001 software version? - Windows vista and Windows 7 compatibility. What is expected in the future? Newly-made AudioTime Scheduled Audio Recorder Basic 3.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.3 release build. You may download atsetup.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:14. Just write the reviews of the AudioTime Scheduled Audio Recorder Basic. System requirements are Pentium 300 or above with at least 16MB RAM (32MB for 2000/XP).. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and AudioTime Scheduled Audio Recorder Basic found to be clean. No guide or AudioTime Scheduled Audio Recorder Basic tutorial available. The following languages are supported by AudioTime Scheduled Audio Recorder Basic: English.