Avira AntiVir Server (Unix) 188.8.131.52-2
Avira AntiVir Server (Unix) 184.108.40.206-2 Security For Yo...
- Leading detection and elimination of viruses, worms and Trojans, adware/spyware and dialers.
- Innovative AHeAD (Advanced Heuristic Analysis and Detection) technology for the detection of unknown or rapidly changing attackers for proactive security.
- Real-time monitoring of all file accesses through integrated on-access scanner and on-demand scanner for manual and time-controlled scans.
- Comprehensive filter functions and file caching to increase scanning speed.
- Archive detection with selection of the archive types to be scanned and adjustable recursion depth.
- Planning and automation of routine tasks such as scans and updates.
- Compatible with 32-bit mode under 64-bit Linux systems incl. on-access scanning (UNIX).
Fast, automated updates:
- Extremely small, bandwidth-saving updates of virus definitions through incremental VDF update.
- Automated updates via the Internet or network-wide distribution.
Efficient configuration and administration:
- Comprehensive notification and reporting functions.
- Networkwide administration via the AntiVir Security Management Center (SMC).
Limitations:The Installation Kit comes fully featured but update service (FUSE) is disabled. To enable updates you may automatically request an evaluation key for a 30-days period from here: (http://www. avira. com/en/products/test_licence. html) - To further benefit of update service (FUSE) you may acquire the appropriate commercial license (http://www. avira. com).
What is new in official Avira AntiVir Server (Unix) 220.127.116.11-2 software version? - EU. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Avira AntiVir Server (Unix) 3.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.3 release build. You may download antivir-server-prof.tar.gz directly, estimated download time by ADSL2+ [~24.5 Mbit/s] is 0:00:18. Just write the reviews of the Avira AntiVir Server (Unix). System requirements are Linux/Debian GNU/Solaris/Nobell SUSE Linux/ Novell Open Enterprise Server. 192MB RAM; 100MB HDD.. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Avira AntiVir Server (Unix) found to be clean. No guide or Avira AntiVir Server (Unix) tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Avira AntiVir Server (Unix): English, German.