Awakening distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Awakening is shareware. It means:
1. All copyrights to Awakening are exclusively owned by the developer Viewizard.
2. You may install and use trial version of this program as long as you wish. In order to use the full version you must register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Awakening on one computer. The registered version of Awakening may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
4. Awakening IS DISTRIBUTED ON THE "AS IS" BASIS. NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE DEVELOPER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
5. You may make as many copies of the SHAREWARE version of this distribution package as you wish; you may give exact copies of the original SHAREWARE version of this distribution package; distribute the SHAREWARE version of this distribution package in its unmodified form via electronic means. There is no charge for any of the above. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Awakening without written permission from all of the copyright holders. If you want to distribute Awakening in a retail location, or as part of a hardware or software bundle, or on CD-ROM you must get PRIOR signed written permission from Viewizard. Viewizard reserves its right to withhold permission.
6. Installing and using Awakening signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Awakening files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
7. You may not alter this software in any way; you may not use or distribute any part of the original package. Also you are not allowed to emulate, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer any executable part of original package. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
8. Read help file for registration details.