Backgammon Checkers 1
Backgammon Checkers 1 Backgamon Online Game...
Rolls of the dice don' t count if they land on a checker, land outside of the board or don' t land flat.
If both dice come up with the same number on any roll but the first, the player gets doubles and gets to move two times the roll. Getting two sixes means that the player gets four moves of six.
Move any of the checkers you wish, but your ultimate objective is to get them all into the home board.
1. Rest the doubling cube on the bar at the beginning of play.
2. Propose to double the stake of the game before you take a turn if you think you' re well enough ahead to warrant it.
3. Win the game if your opponent forfeits the double.
4. Continue playing if your opponent accepts.
5. Be aware that your opponent may redouble if the game situation changes.
6. Note that a gammon doubles or a backgammon triples the stake of the cube.
Tips: The player who declines the double the first time loses one point. The stakes are then raised with subsequent redoubles. If a player declines a redouble, he loses two points. If a player declines a third redouble, he loses four points and so on.
What is new in official Backgammon Checkers 1 software version? - no. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Backgammon Checkers 1.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.2 release build. You may download backgammon_02.swf directly, estimated download time by Dialup or GPRS [~56 kbit/s] is 0:00:04. Just write the reviews of the Backgammon Checkers. Buy Backgammon Checkers safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are flash. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Backgammon Checkers found to be clean. No guide or Backgammon Checkers tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Backgammon Checkers: English.