Ball Attack distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
The Ball Attack is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to Ball Attack are exclusively owned by the developer
- Archgames, Inc. (http://www.archgames.com)
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 15 days.
Following this test period of 15 days or less, if you wish
to continue to use Ball Attack, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use
Ball Attack on one computer, for any legal purpose, at a time.
The Ball Attack registered version may not be rented or leased, but
may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to
terms of this license.
4. The Ball Attack unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed,
with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is
not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the
distribution of Ball Attack without written permission from the copyright
holder. The Ball Attack unregistered trial version may not be bundled or
distributed with any other package without written permission of
the copyright holder.
5. To know how to register go to http://www.ballattack.com
6. BALL ATTACK IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE DEVELOPER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES,
LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR
MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Archgames.
8. Installing and using Ball Attack signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
Ball Attack files from your storage devices and cease to use the
Thank you for using our product.
Copyright (C) 2002-2006 Archgames, Inc. All rights reserved.
Distributors may freely distribute the product to anyone as long as noalterations are made to the files.
Distributors have to state that Ball Attack is not a Public Domain program but a Shareware product,
which require the user to pay an additional registration feeafter a certain evaluation period.
You may include this program on any CD compilation.You may not sell the evaluation copy.
You must disclose that this is shareware and that the product is not free.
You find the latest version at http://www.ballattack.com