Ballparker for Windows 5.1
Ballparker For Windows 5.1 Ballpark The Cost Of A Hou...
It works like this:
1. Enter project name & date.
2. Enter the average cost per Sf. to build for your area.
3. Enter the square footage of the structure.
4. The program produces a bid field from low to high by amount and per Sf. prices.
5. It provides a cost break out in the mid bid field range from excavation to light fixtures.
6. Subtotal of direct costs.
7. Listing of indirect costs.
8. Job cost labor, materials & equipment.
9. Job SF. costs by type of construction.
10. Additional items can be added to the bid from decks and fences to porches and pools.
11. The Sf. cost number can be reused to update the cost breakout by using that amount instead of the average cost per Sf.
What is new in official Ballparker for Windows 5.1 software version? - Unable to resolve 5.1 news. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Ballparker for Windows 5.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 5.3 release build. You may download directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:01:14. Just write the reviews of the Ballparker for Windows. System requirements are unspecified. No guide or Ballparker for Windows tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Ballparker for Windows: English.