Barroco distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
License for use and distribution
The BARROCO is distributed as try-before-you-buy.
1. All copyrights to BARROCO are exclusively owned
by the author Andrej Olejnik.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days.
Following this test period of 30 days or less, if you wish
to continue to use BARROCO, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive
license to use BARROCO on one computer (i.e. a single
CPU), for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered
BARROCO software may not be rented or leased, but
may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it
agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an
update, the transfer must include the update and
all previous versions.
4. The BARROCO unregistered trial version, may be
freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the
distribution package is not modified. No person or company may
charge a fee for the distribution of BARROCO without
written permission from the copyright holder. The BARROCO
unregistered trial version may not be bundled
or distributed with any other package without written
permission of the copyright holder.
5. To register you must register online, with registration
fee, to one of the authorized registration sites.
6. BARROCO IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS".
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR
IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF
PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING
OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell,
modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer,
or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the
licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement.
Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and
automatic termination of this license and may result
in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Andrej Olejnik reserves all rights not expressly granted here.
8. Installing and using BARROCO signifies acceptance
of these terms and conditions of the license.
9. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must
remove BARROCO files from your storage devices and
cease to use the product.
Thank you for using BARROCO.