Beyond TV distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
"DRM") to protect the integrity of their content ("Secure Content") so that their intellectual property, including copyright, in such content is not misappropriated. Portions of the OS Components and third party applications such as media players use DRM to play Secure Content ("DRM Software"s, or have ideas on how to improve the Beyond TV SDK, please contact SnapStream MeMicrosoft"Secure Content Owners") may request that Microsoft revoke the DRM Software’s right to copy, display and/or play Secure Content. Revocation does not alter the DRM Software’s ability to play unprotected content. A list of revoked DRM Software is sent to your computer whenever you download a license for Secure Content from the Internet. You therefore agree that Microsoft may, in conjunction with such license, also download revocation lists onto your computer on behalf of Secure Content Owners. Microsoft will not retrieve any personally identifiable information, or any other information, from your computer by downloading such revocation lists. Secure Content Owners may also require you to upgrade some of the DRM components in the OS Components ("DRM Upgrades") before accessing their content. When you attempt to play such content, Microsoft DRM Software will notify you that a DRM Upgrade is required and then ask for your consent before the DRM Upgrade is downloaded. Third party DRM Software may do the same. If you decline the upgrade, you will not be able to access content that requires the DRM Upgrade; however, you will still be able to access unprotected content and Secure Content that does not require the upgrade.
* If you request related media information to be provided as part of your playback experience, you agree the data provided to you may not be in your local language. Please note: various countries/regions have laws and regulations which may restrict or limit the user`s ability to access certain types of content and we urge you to determine if you are subject to such laws and regulations.
* This Supplemental EULA does not grant you any rights to use the Windows Media Format Software Development Kit ("WMFSDK") components contained in the OS Components to develop a software application that uses Windows Media technology. If you wish to use the WMFSDK to develop such an application, visit http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/imedia/windowsmedia/sdk/wmsdk.asp, accept a separate license for the WMFSDK, download the appropriate WMFSDK, and install it on your system.
* You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the OS Components, including any codecs or protocols associated with the OS Components, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation.
* Solely with respect to the OS Components, if the licensor of the applicable OS Software was an entity other than Microsoft, then for the purposes of this Supplemental EULA Microsoft is the licensor with respect to such OS Components in lieu of the "Manufacturer"SCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES WITH RESPECT TO THE OS COMPONENTS AS FOLLOWS:
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, MICROSOFT AND ITS SUPPLIERS PROVIDE TO YOU THE OS COMPONENTS, AND SUPPORT SERVICES (IF ANY) AS IS AND WITH ALL FAULTS; AND MICROSOFT AND ITS SUPPLIERS HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL OTHER WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY (IF ANY) IMPLIED WARRANTIES, DUTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OF RELIABILITY OR AVAILABILITY, OF ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF RESPONSES, OF RESULTS, OF WORKMANLIKE EFFORT, OF LACK OF VIRUSES, AND OF LACK OF NEGLIGENCE, ALL WITH REGARD TO THE OS COMPONENTS, AND THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SUPPORT OR OTHER SERVICES, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, AND RELATED CONTENT THROUGH THE OS COMPONENTS OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THE OS COMPONENTS. ALSO, THERE IS NO WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF TITLE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, QUIET POSSESSION, CORRESPONDENCE"Microsoft au CANADA, le texte suivant vous concerne :
SI LE PRODUIT OS APPLICABLE VOUS A ÉTÉ CONCÉDÉ SOUS LICENCE PAR MICROSOFT OU PAR L`UNE QUELCONQUE DE SES FILIALES À 100%, LA GARANTIE LIMITÉE (SI ELLE EXISTE) APPLICABLE EN VERTU DU CONTRAT DE LICENCE UTILISATEUR FINAL (« CLUF ») RELATIF À CE PRODUIT OS S`APPLIQUE AUX COMPOSANTS SYSTÈME D`EXPLOITATION DE MICROSOFT Y COMPRIS TOUTE DOCUMENTATION « EN LIGNE » OU SOUS FORME ÉLECTRONIQUE (LES « COMPOSANTS OS »), À CONDITION QUE CEUX-CI VOUS AIENT ÉTÉ CONCÉDÉS SOUS LICENCE PENDANT LA DURÉE DE LA GARANTIE LIMITÉE DU CLUF RELATIF AU PRODUIT OS APPLICABLE. LE PRÉSENT CLUF SUPPLÉMENTAIRE N`A PAS POUR EFFET DE PROROGER LA DURÉE DE CETTE GARANTIE LIMITÉE.
SI LE PRODUIT OS VOUS A ÉTÉ CONCÉDÉ SOUS LICENCE PAR UNE ENTITÉ AUTRE QUE MICROSOFT OU QUE L`UNE QUELCONQUE DE SES FILIALES À 100%, MICROSOFT EXCLUT TOUTE GARANTIE RELATIVE AUX COMPOSANTS OS COMME CELA EST STIPULÉ CI-APRÈS :
EXCLUSION DE GARANTIE. DANS TOUTE LA MESURE PERMISE PAR LE DROIT APPLICABLE, MICROSOFT ET "SES FOURNISSEURS VOUS FOURNISSENT LES COMPOSANTS OS, AINSI QUE, LE CAS ÉCHÉANT, TOUT SERVICE D`ASSISTANCE RELATIF À CES COMPOSANTS OS (LES "SERVICES D`ASSISTANCESOFTWARE" QUELQUE NATURE QUE CE SOIT (Y COMPRIS, MAIS NON DE FACON LIMITATIVE, LES PERTES DE BÉNÉFICES, PERTES D`INFORMATIONS CONFIDENTIELLES OU AUTRES INFORMATIONS, INTERRUPTIONS D`ACTIVITÉ, PRÉJUDICES CORPORELS, ATTEINTES À LA VIE PRIVÉE, MANQUEMENT À TOUTE OBLIGATION (NOTAMMENT L`OBLIGATION DE BONNE FOI ET DE DILIGENCE), NÉGLIGENCE, ET POUR TOUTE PERTE PÉCUNIAIRE OU AUTRE DE QUELQUE NATURE QUE CE SOIT), RÉSULTANT DE, OU RELATIFS A, L`UTILISATION OU L`IMPOSSIBILITÉ D`UTILISER LES COMPOSANTS OS OU LES SERVICES D`ASSISTANCE, OU LA FOURNITURE OU LE DÉFAUT DE FOURNITURE DES SERVICES D`ASSISTANCE, OU AUTREMENT EN VERTU DE, OU RELATIVEMENT A, TOUTE DISPOSITION DE CE CLUF SUPPLÉMENTAIRE, MÊME SI LA SOCIÉTÉ MICROSOFT OU UN QUELCONQUE FOURNISSEUR A ÉTÉ PRÉVENU DE L`ÉVENTUALITÉ DE TELS DOMMAGES.
LIMITATION DE RESPONSABILITÉ ET RECOURS. NONOBSTANT TOUT DOMMAGE QUE VOUS POURRIEZ SUBIR POUR QUELQUE MOTIF QUE CE SOIT (NOTAMMENT TOUS LES DOMMAGES ÉNUMÉRÉS CI-DESSUS ET TOUS LES DOMMAGES DIRECTS OU GÉNÉRAUX), L`ENTIÈRE RESPONSABI"our contacter la filiale de Microsoft desservant votre pays, ou visitez Microsoft sur le World Wide Web à http://www.microsoft.com.
Powered by SnapStream`s Beyond TV"
auses beyond the reasonable control of, and without the fault of, the delaying or defaulting party.
These Terms and Conditions contain the entire understanding of the parties and supercedes all prior written or verbal agreements or representations. No change or waiver of any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall be valid unless in writing and signed by a duly authorized SnapStream officer. No employee, agent or representative of either party has authority to bind such party by any oral representation or warranty. SnapStream reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time and at SnapStream’s discretion.
Microsoft Windows Media Player
SUPPLEMENTAL END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT: READ CAREFULLY – This Supplemental End User License Agreement ("Y
"isclose the results of any benchmark test of the .NET Framework to any third party without Microsoft’s prior written approval.
* Content providers are using the digital rights management technology contained in the OS Components (