Full DR.Web's BigSpeed Voice Chat SDK report

bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe - archive NSIS
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\script.bin - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\___\InstallOptions.dll - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\___\ioSpecial.ini - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\___\modern-wizard.bmp - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceClientSDK_free.dll - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceServerSDK_free.dll - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\License.htm - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceClientDemo.exe - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceServerDemo.exe - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\helppage.url - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\homepage.url - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\Globals.cs - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\Program.cs - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceChatClient.suo - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceClient.csproj - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceClient.sln - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceClient.suo - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\frmConnect.Designer.cs - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\frmConnect.cs - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\frmConnect.resx - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\frmMain.Designer.cs - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\frmMain.cs - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\frmMain.resx - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\AssemblyInfo.cs - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\Resources.Designer.cs - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\Resources.resx - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\Settings.Designer.cs - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\Settings.settings - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\Globals.cs - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceServer.csproj - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceServer.sln - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceServer.suo - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\frmMain.Designer.cs - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\frmMain.cs - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\AssemblyInfo.cs - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceChatService.cfg - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceChatService.dpr - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceChatService.res - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceServerSDK_TLB.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uMain.dfm - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uMain.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\ErrMsg.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\Globals.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\Tools.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceClient.cfg - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceClient.dpr - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceClient.res - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceClientSDK_TLB.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uAbout.dfm - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uAbout.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uAccept.dfm - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uAccept.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uAdd.dfm - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uAdd.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uAlert.dfm - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uAlert.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uChat.dfm - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uChat.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uConnect.dfm - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uConnect.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uInFile.dfm - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uInFile.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uInfo.dfm - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uInfo.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uInpBox2.dfm - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uInpBox2.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uMain.dfm - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uMain.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uOutFile.dfm - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uOutFile.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uSettings.dfm - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uSettings.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceServer.dpr - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceServer.res - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uAbout.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uInfo.dfm - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uInfo.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uInpBox2.dfm - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uInpBox2.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uMain.dfm - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uMain.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uSettings.dfm - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uSettings.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uUsers.dfm - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\uUsers.pas - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\CFAlert.Designer.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\CFAlert.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\CFChat.Designer.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\CFChat.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\CFConnect.Designer.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\CFConnect.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\CFMain.Designer.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\CFMain.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\CFSettings.Designer.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\CFSettings.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\Globals.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceChatClient.sln - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceChatClient.suo - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceChatClient.vbproj - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\Application.Designer.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\Application.myapp - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\AssemblyInfo.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\Resources.Designer.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\Settings.Designer.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\Settings.settings - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\CFEditUser.Designer.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\CFEditUser.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\CFMain.Designer.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\CFMain.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\CFSettings.Designer.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\CFSettings.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\CFUsers.Designer.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\CFUsers.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\Globals.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceChatServer.sln - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceChatServer.suo - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\bsVoiceChatServer.vbproj - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\Application.Designer.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\AssemblyInfo.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\Resources.Designer.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\Settings.Designer.vb - OK
>bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe\___\nsisStartMenu.dll - OK
bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe - OK
Scan report for "bsvoichatsdk_free_setup.exe":
Scanned: 123/122 Cured: 0
Infected found: 0/0 Deleted: 0
Modifications: 0/0 Renamed: 0
Suspicious: 0/0 Moved: 0
Adware: 0/0 Ignored: 0
Dialers: 0/0
Jokes: 0/0 Scan time: 0:00:29
Riskware: 0/0 Scan speed: 152 Kb/s
Hacktools: 0/0 Scan ended: 9:46:23


Back to the main report

Put a free download button on your own website

BIGSPEED VOICE CHAT SDK DOWNLOAD

Support BigSpeed Voice Chat SDK, just copy+paste this html: