Bingo Card Printer distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
You should carefully read the following terms and conditions before using this product. Your use of this product indicates your acceptance of this License Agreement. New or revised versions of this product may be accompanied by a revised License Agreement, and it is your responsibility to review and agree to the revised Agreement before installing or using the new/revised product.
This software is Copyright (C) 2000-2013 Answers 2000 Limited. This product is licensed and NOT sold.
Unauthorized reproduction, distribution or preparation of derivative works is strictly prohibited.
If you received a "registered" copy of this software from any person or entity other than Answers 2000 Limited, you have done so without permission of the copyright-holder (Answers 2000 Limited).
THIS SOFTWARE IS INTENDED ONLY FOR EDUCATIONAL AND ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES.
THIS SOFTWARE HAS **NOT** BEEN VERIFIED AS COMPLYING WITH ANY PARTICULAR STANDARD OF RANDOMNESS, FAIRNESS, OR LACK OF BIAS.
THIS SOFTWARE IS **NOT** INTENDED FOR GAMBLING PURPOSES, AND MAY **NOT** BE USED IN CONJUNCTION WITH, OR TO FACILITATE GAMBLING OF ANY KIND.
THIS SOFTWARE IS **NOT** INTENDED FOR USE IN CONJUNCTION WITH, OR TO FACILITATE, ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.
USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IN CONJUNCTION WITH, OR TO FACILITATE, GAMBLING OR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITY SHALL RESULT IN THE IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF USER'S LICENSE TO USE THE SOFTWARE, WITH NO RIGHT OF REFUND.
NOTE: SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY PLACE LEGAL, LICENSING OR OTHER RESTRICTIONS ON BINGO ACTIVITIES. IT IS WHOLLY THE USER'S RESPONSIBILITY TO COMPLY WITH ALL APPLICABLE LAWS.
The following definitions shall apply in this document:
"ANSWERS 2000": Answers 2000 Limited, a private limited company registered in England under number 3574155
"Bingo Card Printer": this software package, used for creating bingo cards, property of ANSWERS 2000.
"USER": You - any person using this software
"REGISTERED USER": A USER who has paid the registration fee to ANSWERS 2000 (or to authorized reseller/retailer of ANSWERS 2000), for use of Bingo Card Printer on a particular computer. In the event that a REGISTERED USER is refunded or the registration fee is charged back, said USER shall revert to being an UNREGISTERED USER.
"UNREGISTERED USER": A USER who has not paid the registration fee to ANSWERS 2000.
1. ANSWERS 2000 retains all copyrights and other ownership interests in Bingo Card Printer.
USE OF THE SOFTWARE
1. Subject to the terms of this agreement, ANSWERS 2000 grants you a non-exclusive non-transferable license to use Bingo Card Printer:
(i) You may use the Free Trial version on as many computers as you wish.
(ii) You may use the Registered version on 1 computer for each REGISTERED USER license that you have purchased.
2. The license to use the software, is limited to using the software as intended to be used for legal purposes. You may not use the software for illegal purposes. You may not modify or reverse engineer the software.
"DIRECT" USE ONLY
1. The license is granted to USER only. The USER may not install the software in any form of environment which allows other parties access to the software, for example via remote- or web-based access, whether for free or in return for any form of consideration. This includes, but is not limited to, providing remote access over a network, over the Internet, or a web-site.
2. USER is granted permission to distribute bingo cards and call-lists generated by the program for any legal purpose, with the sole exception that they may not distribute these materials on the Internet in any electronic form. For the purpose of this clause, "Internet" includes but is not limited to web sites, FTP sites, email communications, eBay and auction web sites, and file sharing networks. For the purpose of this clause, "electronic form" includes but is not limited to computer graphics files, image files, PDF files, Microsoft Reader files, word processor files, and all other machine readable data formats.
1. Certain features of Bingo Card Printer are only available to registered users.
2. USERs who wish to register are required to pay a registration fee to ANSWERS 2000 (or an authorized reseller/retailer of ANSWERS 2000), and upon payment of the fee become REGISTERED USERs. The exact amount of the fee may vary from time to time. In the event of payment being refused, cancelled, fraudulent or charged-back, the registration shall not be considered valid and the user shall remain an UNREGISTERED USER.
3. REGISTERED USERs will be given a Registration Key at the time of, or soon after, registration, which is specific to their computer and unlocks certain features of Bingo Card Printer. Such Registration Keys are for use on a single computer system by a single person - and may not be sold, transferred, or otherwise disclosed to third parties.
4. Registration Keys are normally only designed to be entered once into Bingo Card Printer on each computer, however in the event of a user reformatting their disk or suffering severe system corruption or switching to a different computer, a new Registration Key may be required. In this event, ANSWERS 2000 will supply 1 replacement Registration Key for up to 90 days after the date of purchase, provided the user supplies proof of the amount and date of payment (example: ClickBank receipt number accompanied by date of purchase).
5. ANSWERS 2000 is not obligated to accept the registration fees from any person or entity. ANSWERS 2000 will determine at its sole discretion from whom and under what circumstances it will accept registration fees. ANSWERS 2000 may publish on its web site, conditions on the acceptance of registration fees, including, but not limited to, methods of payment accepted, and geographical locations of customers. Additionally ANSWERS 2000 may at any time notify an UNREGISTERED USER in writing or via e-mail that they do not wish that person or entity's custom.
1. Bingo Card Printer may be freely distributed in its original, unmodified and complete form.
2. Bingo Card Printer may be uploaded to web sites, public FTP sites, public Bulletin Board Systems or any network site for the express purpose of providing access to download Bingo Card Printer. Bingo Card Printer may not be uploaded or transmitted to Internet newsgroups (Usenet).
3. Bingo Card Printer may be distributed on CD-ROM disks, diskettes or any other media including magazine cover disks, provided no more than reasonable copying/media charges are made for such distribution.
4. Bingo Card Printer Registration Keys may only be distributed by ANSWERS 2000. No person or entity other than ANSWERS 2000 may charge for (or request donations for) Bingo Card Printer or Registration Keys.
5. No component part of Bingo Card Printer may be distributed individually, disassembled, copied, reverse engineered, or altered in any form.
LIABILITY AND WARRANTIES
1. The following statements regarding warranties and liability, as well as any other statements that may appear in this agreement or on our websites or other materials, are NOT intended to, should NOT be read as, and do NOT, limit rights that are required by law (including, but not limited to, Statutory Rights and/or rights that apply because of distance selling regulations or laws).
2. The following statements regarding warranties and liability, as well as any other statements that may appear in this agreement or on our websites or other materials, are NOT intended to, should NOT be read as, and do NOT, limit those liabilities which may not be limited by law, NOR exclude those liabilities which may not excluded by law.
3. This software is NOT intended to be used in safety critical environments, such as medical applications, aircraft navigation, industrial applications, etc. You agree not to use the software in any such environment.
4. To the maximum extent applicable under law: In no event will ANSWERS 2000 be liable to any party for any direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental or other consequential damages arising directly or indirectly from any use of Bingo Card Printer, even if ANSWERS 2000 is expressly advised of the possibility of such damages.
5. To the maximum extent applicable under law: Bingo Card Printer and the accompanying files are provided "as is" and without warranties as to performance of, merchantability or any other warranties whether expressed or implied. The USER assumes the entire risk of using Bingo Card Printer.
6. To the maximum extent applicable under law: Even if these limitations are found not to apply, the maximum liability of ANSWERS 2000 will be limited to replacement of Bingo Card Printer product or refund of the registration fee paid to ANSWERS 2000 for Bingo Card Printer by the REGISTERED USER, according to ANSWERS 2000's preference.
1. No formal product support is provided, but USERs are encouraged to send questions, comments or suggestions to ANSWERS 2000 by e-mail or by writing.
1. Any comments or materials sent to ANSWERS 2000 regarding the ANSWERS 2000's web sites, Bingo Card Printer or any of the ANSWERS 2000's products or services may be used by ANSWERS 2000 without liability, and without compensation or attribution to the sender. ANSWERS 2000 may reproduce, use, disclose, exhibit, display, transform, create derivative works and distribute such content or materials to others without limitation.
LINKS TO OTHER WEB SITES
1. Information on ANSWERS 2000's web sites, or in Bingo Card Printer (including help and documentation files) may contain links or references to other sites. Other sites may contain links or references to ANSWERS 2000's web sites, products or services. ANSWERS 2000 does not endorse, and is not responsible for, any product or service offered by any entity other than itself.
1. This agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales. Any disputes arising from matters relating to this agreement and/or Bingo Card Printer shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales. You agree that any legal action against Answers 2000 Limited (or its directors, officers, or employees) relating to this agreement and/or Bingo Card Printer will be brought in the courts of London, England, however the Company reserves the right to pursue actions relating to breach of these terms, copyright infringement, or trademark infringements actions in any jurisdiction.