BizVNN distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR VNN Networks, Inc. VNN SOFTWARE
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY BEFORE OPENING, INSTALLING, USING, ACCESSING, OR MANIPULATING THE SOFTWARE: This End-User License Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity)("you", "your", or "Licensee") and VNN Networks, Inc. ("Licensor") for the software product identified above, which includes computer software and may include associated media, printed materials, and "online" or electronic documentation ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT" or "SOFTWARE"event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and all of its component parts.
3. COPYRIGHT. All title and copyrights in and to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT (including but not limited to any images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and "applets" incorporated into the SOFTWARE PRODUCT), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT are owned by Licensor or its suppliers. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. Therefore, you must treat the SOFTWARE PRODUCT like any other copyrighted material. You may not copy the printed materials accompanying the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
4. U.S. GOVERNMENT RESTRICTED RIGHTS. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT and documentation are provided with RESTRICTED RIGHTS. Use, duplication, or disclosure by the Government is subject to restrictions as set forth in subparagraph (c)(1)(ii) of the Rights in Technical Data and Computer Software clause at DFARS 252.227-7013 or subparagraphs (c)(1) and (2) of the Commercial Computer Software-Restricted Rights at 48 CFR 52.227-19, as applicable. Manufacturer is VNN Networks, Inc.
5. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS," "WITH ALL FAULTS,"BUTOR WAS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL LICENSOR`S, ITS SUPPLIERS` OR DISTRIBUTOR`S TOTAL LIABILITY TO LICENSEE RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SOFTWARE EXCEED THE AMOUNT PAID BY LICENSEE TO LICENSOR OR LICENSOR`S DISTRIBUTOR FOR THIS LICENSE. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO LICENSEE. LICENSOR, ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES RELATING TO THE SOFTWARE. LICENSOR, ITS SUPPLIERS AND DISTRIBUTORS WOULD NOT PROVIDE THE SOFTWARE TO LICENSEE IF LICENSEE DID NOT AGREE TO THE "DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES" AND "LIMITATION OF LIABILITY" PROVISIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT.
7. EXPORT LAW. The SOFTWARE and related technology are subject to U.S. export control laws and may be subject to export or import regulations in other countries. You agree to strictly comply with all such laws and regulations and acknowledge that you have the responsibility to obtain such licenses to export, re-export or import as may be required.
8. GENERAL. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of California in the United States of America, without regard to or application of conflicts of law rules or principles. The Federal and State Courts located in Santa Clara County shall have sole jurisdiction over any disputes arising hereunder. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable, that provision will be removed and the remaining provisions will remain in full force. This Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreement between us which supersedes any proposal or prior agreement, oral or written, and any other communications between us in relation to the subject matter of this Agreement.
(c)Copyright 2003 - 2006 Licensor. All rights reserved. Protected by copyright and licenses restricting use, copying, distribution and decompilation. Licensor and Licensor are trademarks of Licensor in the United States and other countries.