Boachsoft LowRider distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Boachsoft Lowrider 2016
BEFORE YOU USE BOACHSOFT LOWRIDER, CAREFULLY READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT. BY USING LOWRIDER FOR THE FIRST TIME, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY AND ARE BECOMING A PARTY TO THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
AUTHOR grants to you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use the Software
This Software is not a free software. You may use this DEMO VERSION for evaluation purposes without charge.
DISTRIBUTION OF DEMO VERSION
You may copy the demo version of this Software and documentation as you wish, and give exact copies of the original demo version to anyone, and distribute the demo version of the Software and documentation in its unmodified form via electronic means. You are not allowed to charge or request donations for any such copies made and from distributing the Software and/or documentation with other products without the author's written permission. However, you aren't allowed to use the full version without a valid paid license.
2 THE AUTHOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY OF THIS SOFTWARE OR ABOUT ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION MADE ACCESSIBLE BY THE SOFTWARE, THE AUTHOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSSES SUFFERED BY YOU OR ANY OTHER USER AS A RESULT OF USING THE SOFTWARE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE. NEITHER THE AUTHOR NOR ANY OF ITS DATA OR CONTENT PROVIDERS SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR DELAYS IN THE CONTENT, OR FOR ANY ACTIONS TAKEN IN RELIANCE THEREON.
3. All content accessed through the Software is the property of the applicable content owner and may be protected by applicable copyright law. This License gives you no rights to such content.
4. While THE AUTHOR may intend to distribute a new commercial release of the Software, THE AUTHOR reserves the right at any time not to release a new commercial release of the Software or, if released, to alter prices, features, specifications, capabilities, functions, licensing terms, release dates, general availability or other characteristics of the commercial release.
5. THE AUTHOR OR ITS SUPPLIERS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR (a) INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY SORT, WHETHER ARISING IN TORT, CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE AUTHOR HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR (b) FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY.
6. DESCRIPTION OF OTHER RIGHTS AND LIMITATIONS.
* Limitations on Reverse-Engineering, Decompilation, and
Disassembly. You may not reverse- engineer, decompile, or
disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT
Copyright (c) 2016 Boachsoft
All rights reserved.
Only the demo version can be distributed. Indeed you are encouraged to do so. The full version cannot be distributed without the permission of Boachsoft