Box Breaker distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
"Box Breaker 1.0" License.
License for use and distribution.
Copyright (C) 2003 StuGroup. All Rights Reserved.
The "Box Breaker 1.0" is distributed on a shareware basis. This means:
1. All copyrights to "Box Breaker 1.0" are exclusively owned by the author - StuGroup and publisher - StuGroup
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period. The ending of Trial period is time, when the user will make the defined by the program quantity of the descriptions, sufficient for detailed acquaintance with the program. Following this test period, if you wish to continue to use the "Masterpriece fishing", you MUST register. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use the program for any legal purpose.
3. The registered "Box Breaker 1.0" software may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, in it`s entirety, if the person receiving it agrees to the terms of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
4. The "Box Breaker 1.0" unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of "Petri Hei" without written permission from the copyright holder. The "Box Breaker 1.0" unregistered trial version may not be bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission of the copyright holder.
5. To register you must complete the registration form and send it, with registration fee, to one of the authorized registration sites, see Register.htm
6. The "Box Breaker 1.0" IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse "Box Breaker 1.0", or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as ;provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
8. The "Box Breaker 1.0" keyfiles may not be distributed without the written permission of the copyright holder.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by StuGroup and publisher StuGroup.
9. Installing and using "Box Breaker 1.0" signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove "Box Breaker 1.0" files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.