BrainBurst! distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
This user license agreement (the AGREEMENT) is an agreement between you (individual or single entity) and XDGames, for the Puzzle RailRoadgame software (the SOFTWARE) that is accompanying this AGREEMENT.
The SOFTWARE is the property of XDGames and is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties. The SOFTWARE is not sold, it is licensed.
The LICENSED VERSION means a Registered Shareware Version (using your personal registration number) or an original fully working version of the SOFTWARE. If you accepts the terms and conditions of this AGREEMENT, you have certain rights and obligations as follow:
1. Install and use one copy of the SOFTWARE on a single computer.
2. Install a second copy of the SOFTWARE on a second computer only if you are the main user of this computer (home computer or laptop for example).
3. Install the SOFTWARE on another computer only if you change main workstation. In such a case you must uninstall the software from the old computer.
4. Use the SOFTWARE via a network, only if you have purchased a site license. The number of users must not exceed the number of stations specified in your site license. For purchasing of site license contact XDGames on firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Make a copy of the SOFTWARE for archival purposes only.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Copy and distribute the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
2. Sublicense, rent, lease or transfer your personal registering number.
3. Sublicense, rent or lease the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
4. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the SOFTWARE or any portion of it.
5. Copy the documentation accompanying the SOFTWARE.
UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION
The UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION means an Original Shareware Version of the SOFTWARE that has not been registered with personal registration number.
1. Install and use an unlimited number of copies the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION for a trial period of 10 days.
2. Make a copy of the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION for archival purposes only.
YOU MAY NOT:
1. Sublicense, rent or lease the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION or any portion of it.
2. Decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer or modify the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION or any portion of it.
3. Copy the documentation accompanying the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION.
4. Use the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION after your trial period of 10 days.
You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION as you wish and distribute it to anyone provided that all files are intact. You must distribute the install form of the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION (you must distribute the setup file, not the files resulting of an installation). You are not allowed to sell the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION (except payments for shipment and handling charges). Computer magazines are authorized to distribute it on any cover disk or CD-ROM without preliminary permission. Please inform us by email email@example.com each time you distribute the UNREGISTERED SHAREWARE VERSION.
The SOFTWARE is supplied "AS IS". XDGames disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability and of fitness for any purpose. The user must assume the entire risk on using the SOFTWARE.
DISCLAIMER OF DAMAGES
XDGames assumes no liability for damages, direct or consequential, which may result from the use of the SOFTWARE, even if XDGames has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Any liability of the seller will be limited to refunding of the purchase price.
The game can be freely distributed through Internet and CD.