Broadc@st distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
MailworkZ Software License Agreement
Broadc@st HTML 4.5.4
BEFORE YOU USE THE SOFTWARE, PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT.
1. All copyrights to Broadc@st are exclusively owned by MailWorkZ.
2. MailWorkZ grants you a non-exclusive license to use this commercial version of it`s software. This is an individual license for use on a single computer, for any legal purpose. We cannot support the use of this desktop product with remote access services that will allow for multi-access - i.e. Terminal Server. Additional licenses may be purchased through our Sales Department at a reduced cost.
3. MailWorkZ makes no representations about the suitability of this software for any purpose. The software is provided `As Is` without express or implied warranties, including warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose or noninfringement. MailWorkZ shall not be liable for any damages suffered by any user of the software. MailWorkZ has no obligation to support this software or to issue updates to this software.
4. Refund Policy. We believe that your purchase or lease indicates that you have determined the software is suitable for your needs. If technical issues cannot be resolved through our support department we will be pleased to issue a refund within 15 days or purchase or within 10 days of lease agreement. All reasonable efforts must be made by you, the customer, working with MailWorkZ to resolve the issue prior to issuing the refund. Refunds on purchases or leases made with a credit card will only be credited to the same card. Upon issue of refund, user id and password will be deactivated.
5. If you have chosen to lease Broadc@st on a monthly, quarterly or bi-yearly basis, your credit card will be automatically recharged at the end of the period for the next period. If you wish to cancel your lease agreement, cancellation must be received in writing at least 5 days prior to renewal billing. If cancellation notice is not received within 5 days, the software will remain active for the next period and billing will be cancelled on your next renewal date.
6. MailWorkZ reserves the right at any time not to release another version, or if released, to alter prices, features, specifications, capabilities, functions, licensing terms, release dates, general availability or other characteristics of the new version.
7. Title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain with MailWorkZ. You agree to abide by the copyright laws of Canada and the United States as well as international copyright agreements. You agree not to modify the software or attempt to decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer the Software, except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction.
8. It is a criminal offense to share your Broadc@st registration information with others. Sharing this information is considered software piracy under the Copyright Act. If MailWorkZ finds that your registration information is being abused, your account and license will be terminated and MailWorkZ may pursue legal action.
9. MailWorkZ shall not be liable for incidental, consequential, special or indirect damages of any sort, whether in tort, contract or otherwise, even if MailWorkZ Inc. has been informed of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any other party. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so this limitation and exclusion may not apply to you.
a.) MailWorkZ does not advocate the use of our product in a manner that would suggest spamming. In no way can a user of our product disguise where the message is coming from, all information of source is sent to the recipient. We are strongly opposed to spamming and we will make every effort within our power to discourage the sending of spam. b.) MailWorkZ will not tolerate the use of Broadc@st in conjunction with any type of Internet abuse. Types of abuse include but, are not limited to:
1) Spam or UCE.
2) Internet activity that is clearly abusive, hateful or pornographic in nature.
3) Inappropriate posting in forums or news groups.
12. MailWorkZ will endeavor to ensure that Broadc@st will work with the majority of email client software. We do not, however, have control over the changes and upgrades that are made to email client software and the effect that this may cause on how Broadc@st email messages behave with the email client.