Buensoft Spanish distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
1. License. The software accompanying this License whether on disk, in read only memory, or on any other media are licensed, not sold, to you by BUENSOFT.COM Internet Innovations Inc.. YOU OWN THE MEDIA ON WHICH THE SOFTWARE IS RECORDED BUT BUENSOFT.COM AND/OR BUENSOFT.COM LICENSOR(S) RETAIN TITLE TO THE Buensoft Spanish Software. The Buensoft Spanish Software and any copies which this License authorizes you to make are subject to this License.
2. Permitted Uses and Restrictions. This License allows you to install and use the Buensoft Spanish Software for a single IP Address ("site") which resides on a single network server attached to any computer network. This does not include using the software for multiple IP Addresses ("sites") that are assigned within a "shared server" although the software may reside on a single server. In other words, this License does not allow the Buensoft Spanish Software to be used for more than one "site" at a time without purchasing additional copies or licenses of the software. Nor does this license allow the use of the software by one site for the operation of many sites. You may make one copy of the Buensoft Spanish Software in machine-readable form for backup purposes only. The backup copy must include all copyright information contained on the original. Except as permitted by applicable law and this License, you may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, modify, rent, lease, loan, distribute, create derivative works from the Buensoft Spanish Software. You may, however, transfer your rights under this License provided you transfer the related documentation, this License and a copy of the Buensoft Spanish Software to a party who agrees to accept the terms of this License and destroy any other copies of the Buensoft Spanish Software in your possession. Your rights under this License will terminate automatically without notice from BUENSOFT.COM if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this License.
3. Disclaimer of Warranty on Buensoft Spanish Software. You expressly acknowledge and agree that use of the Buensoft Spanish Software is at your sole risk. The Buensoft Spanish Software is provided "AS IS" and without warranty of any kind and BUENSOFT.COM and BUENSOFT.COM`s licensor(s) (for the purposes of provisions 3 and 4, BUENSOFT.COM and BUENSOFT.COM`s licensor(s) shall be collectively referred to as "BUENSOFT.COM") EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND/OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY OR SATISFACTORY QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. BUENSOFT.COM DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED IN THE Buensoft Spanish Software WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT THE OPERATION OF THE Buensoft Spanish Software WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE Buensoft Spanish Software WILL BE CORRECTED. FURTHERMORE, BUENSOFT.COM DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE Buensoft Spanish Software OR RELATED DOCUMENTATION IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR OTHERWISE. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION OR ADVICE GIVEN BY BUENSOFT.COM OR AN BUENSOFT.COM AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY OR IN ANY WAY INCREASE THE SCOPE OF THIS WARRANTY. SHOULD THE Buensoft Spanish Software PROVE DEFECTIVE, YOU (AND NOT BUENSOFT.COM OR AN BUENSOFT.COM AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE) ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF ALL NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. THE TERMS OF THIS DISCLAIMER DO NOT AFFECT OR PREJUDICE THE STATUTORY RIGHTS OF A CONSUMER ACQUIRING BUENSOFT.COM PRODUCTS OTHERWISE THAN IN THE COURSE OF A BUSINESS, NEITHER DO THEY LIMIT OR EXCLUDE ANY LIABILITY FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY CAUSED BY BUENSOFT.COM NEGLIGENCE.
4. Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL BUENSOFT.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS LICENSE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES SO THIS LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. In no event shall BUENSOFT.COM`s total liability to you for all damages exceed the amount paid for this License to the Buensoft Spanish Software.
5. Government End Users. If the Buensoft Spanish Software is supplied to the United States Government, the Buensoft Spanish Software is classified as "restricted computer software" as defined in clause 52.227-19 of the FAR. The United States Government`s rights to the Buensoft Spanish Software are as provided in clause 52.227-19 of the FAR.
6. Controlling Law and Severability. This License shall be governed by the laws of Washington State in the United States of America. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, the remainder of this License shall continue in full force and effect.
7. Complete Agreement. This License constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the use of the Buensoft Spanish Software and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous understandings regarding such subject matter. No amendment to or modification of this License will be binding unless in writing and signed by BUENSOFT.COM.
The limited version of Buensoft Spanish may be distrubuted freely, as long as the file is not modified in
any way. For more information read the license agreement at