Bulk Email mailer distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Bulk E-Mailer (BEM)
BEM is distributed as shareware. This means:
1. All copyrights to BEM are exclusively owned by Ixis Research, Ltd.
2. You may try this software during a test period of 20 days. If you decide
to keep BEM on your computer you must register it. This means, that you
must buy a single/multiuser license. It is strongly recommended to
register BEM within 20 days or less as soon as you find out that the
program suits your needs.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use BEM
on one computer (i.e. a single cpu) for any legal purpose, at any time.
Also the user can register BEM for several computers(multiuser license).
4. The BEM unregistered shareware version, may be freely distributed,
provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company
may charge a fee for the distribution of BEM without written permission
from the copyright holder.
5. To register BEM, go to http://www.softstack.com
and register it on-line. If you buy a multiuser license then you should
enter in the field "Quantity" a required quantity of computers to be
supplied with the BEM. There are good discounts for registering BEM for
several computers. After on-line registration you will receive your own
registration code that you should enter in the BEM using the menu item
Thank you for using the original BEM.
Ixis Research, Ltd.