BunnyMath (For PalmOS) 1.0
BunnyMath (For PalmOS) 1.0 A Fun Way For Children To...
The Classroom setting is designed to allow the child to answer the questions at their own pace. This feature is very much like the Traditional `Flash Cards` but with a twist. The twist is that for each correct answer, the bunny moves forward one space. Once 10 correct answers are entered, the bunny crosses the finish line. When the bunny crosses the finish line, the child is rewarded with a fun animation before moving on to the next level.
The parent or teacher can assign a certain percentage to allow a level to repeat (if needed). This helps make sure that the child is receiving problems that are not too difficult. BunnyMath also keeps up with the number of correct/incorrect answers so the parent or teacher can easily monitor the progress of the child.
* Two different modes of learning (BunnyBop and Classroom)
* 100 Levels of Learning
* Each learning mode supports Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division
* Animated Graphics to make learning fun
* Statistics are saved for each child so parents/teachers can monitor progress
* Allows setting levels for each operator to different values
* Ability to re-test a level until an ideal score has been reached
* Setup screen to allow different configurations for each child
* Support for Color and B& W devices
What is new in official BunnyMath (For PalmOS) 1.0 software version? - Unable to resolve 1.0 news. What is expected in the future? Newly-made BunnyMath (For PalmOS) 1.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.2 release build. You may download BunnyMath_PALM_WAG.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:14. Just write the reviews of the BunnyMath (For PalmOS). System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and BunnyMath (For PalmOS) found to be clean. No guide or BunnyMath (For PalmOS) tutorial available. The following languages are supported by BunnyMath (For PalmOS): English.