Bytescout PDFDoc Scout 1.39.66
Bytescout PDFDoc Scout 1.39.66 PDF Library With HTML,...
- Fonts embedding (TTF, TTC) including Unicode text support;
- Built-in EMF to PDF conversion engine including support for EMF images produced by virtual EMF printers;
- 128 and 40 bits security options, password protection options;
- hDC emulation support so existing WinGDI code can be re-directed to produce reports in PDF format;
- Ability to handle produced PDF document in memory without need for temporary files and provide on-the-fly generation directly into browser (with ASP and ASP. NET);
- " One pass writing" mode support (PDF is streamed directly to the file without storing in memory) for hi-speed large PDF documents production;
- Ability to attach files to PDF;
- Barcode drawing support;
- Jpeg, Flate (BMP), CCITT 3, CCITT 3 (2D), CCITT 4 image compression modes support;
- Support for PNG, TIFF, GIF images support (via additional free addon)
- Support for file attachments in PDF (from local files or from URL http and https web-sites);
What is new in official Bytescout PDFDoc Scout 1.39.66 software version? - .Page.AddRTFBox() and .Page.AddRTFBoxFromFileName() to convert RTF to PDF support for links to external PDF files while converting HTML to PDF HTML to PDF, EMF to PDF functions improved minor bug-fixes. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Bytescout PDFDoc Scout 1.40 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.41 release build. You may download pdfdocscout.html directly, estimated download time by ADSL or EDGE [~1.8 Mbit/s] is 0:00:43. Just write the reviews of the Bytescout PDFDoc Scout. System requirements are Windows 2000 or higher. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Bytescout PDFDoc Scout found to be clean. No guide or Bytescout PDFDoc Scout tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Bytescout PDFDoc Scout: English.