CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework 1
CAD Import .NET For Compact Framework 1 DWG DXF PLT S...
CAD Import . NET for Compact Framework allows:
- Viewing of AutoCAD(tm) DWG/DXF, Windows Metafiles WMF/EMF and a set of raster images (*. bmp, *. jpg, *. jpeg, *. tiff, *. gif);
- Viewing HPGL (PLT, HGL, SPL, . . . ), SVG and CGM formats
- Converting DWG and DXF to BMP format;
- 2D rotation, printing and zooming for raster images;
- 3D rotation, printing and zooming, switching on/off for layers, selection of layouts, setting of visibility for entities, using SHX fonts for DWG and DXF file format.
Here are some key features of " CAD Import . NET for Compact Framework" :
- Supported CAD formats: *. dwg and *. dxf
- Supported raster formats: *. bmp, *. jpg, *. jpeg, *. tiff, *. gif and *. ico
- CAD Import . NET for Compact Framework provides access to extensive properties of each CAD entity.
- Full control of every layer and any element of it
- Supporting three-dimensional coordinates
- High speed for reading all formats
- CAD Import . NET for Compact Framework implements quick and exact reading of DXF and DWG files and manipulating them using Windows GDI+ interface.
- DWG and DXF Layouts
- 3D support including nested extrusions
- Easy and smart scaling and image dragging
- Compatible with AutoDesk DXF Release 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 2000, 2002, 2004/2005/2006
- Compatible with AutoDesk DWG Release 12, 13, 14, 2000, 2002, 2004/2005/2006;
- Fully compatible with C#, VB. NET and other . NET programming environments
- UNICODE support allows viewing Japanese, Chinese, Korean and other hieroglyphs
- DXF Autocad Table support
- DWG and DXF reference images support
Full press release:
CADSoftTools announced a new version of its CAD Import . NET for Compact Framework – a library that can be used by software developers for creating their own CAD applications based on the . NET Compact Framework. The main purpose of the library is viewing CAD files and importing CAD entities from the current file to the custom applications, created on C#, VB. NET or any other programming language supported by Microsoft Compact . NET Framework. The supported file formats are DWG, DXF, HPGL, PLT, CGM, EMF, BMP, JPG, TIFF, and GIF. The overall view of the CAD viewer based on the CAD Import . NET Compact library is shown on the figure 1.
Figure 1: overall view of the CAD viewer based on the CAD Import . NET Compact library.
The main innovations of the new CAD Import . NET Compact version include supporting the DWG 2007 format, supporting the proxy graphics (see figure 2), supporting CGM format, introducing a redline tool which draws line on the current image.
The CAD Import . NET Compact library is written on C# and supplied with a Viewer demo application representing a simple viewer that can be run on any pocket PC or PDA with Windows Mobile 2003, Windows Mobile 2005 or other operating system that supports . NET Compact Framework 2. 0 (see figure 3). The Viewer application is supplied with a source code.
Figure 3: Pocket PC CAD Viewer.
Any application that uses the CAD Import . NET Compact library has to have a reference to CADImportNetCompact. dll file and in the beginning of the application’ s source code a directive of using the CADImportNetCompact namespace has to be added.
Product page link:Gold Soft Ltd - CADSoftTools is located in Tula, Russia.
Tel: +7 (4872) 40-96-47
Fax: +7 (4872) 40-96-47Other CADSoftTools products:
• Pocket PC CAD Viewer• CAD Import .
What is new in official CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework 1 software version? - DWG 2007, SVG, CGM formats are supported. What is expected in the future? Newly-made CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework 1.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.2 release build. You may download cadimportnet_compact.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:44. Just write the reviews of the CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework. Buy CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 2.0. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework found to be clean. No guide or CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework tutorial available. The following languages are supported by CAD Import .NET for Compact Framework: English, Arabic, Czech, Danish, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish.