CCNA Network Visualizer 7.0
CCNA Network Visualizer 7.0 Build Virtual Networks Wi...
CCNA Network Visualizer 7.0 7. 0 is tailor-made for:
1. The individual studying for the Cisco CCNA 640-802 exam.
2. Corporate trainers and employees.
4. Students at Cisco Networking Academies
5. Students at colleges, universities, and technical institutes
Our new feature, Net Assessment, allows you to test your problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
This feature rich program includes:
1. Unlimited Devices - CCNA Network Visualizer [ccnanetworkvisualizer7.0.exe] 7. 0 places no limit as to the number of devices you can use in creating a network. You are only limited by practicality, screen resolution, and your computer' s resources.
2. Net Packet Monitor - view a packet as it goes through a network.
3. Net Detective - it can be used to troubleshoot the testing of your network. It will provide information as to why you have failed.
4. Copy and Paste - You can copy and paste configurations into your console screen and the program will execute the commands.
5. Interface Labels - You can display the IP address for each address plus the host name.
6. Several sets of learning labs - including VLSM, Two-Router, OSPF, IGRP, NAT-PAT, Spammomg tree, Standard, Extended, support of Cisco Networking Academy Semester 2.
After you download and start the demo program please click the Help button and read the sections on connecting devices and the one on CCNA Network Visualizer - 45.07MB 7. 0. You can load a two-router lab and/or drag out two routers and two hosts and connect them.
What is new in official CCNA Network Visualizer 7.0 software version? - New interface, labs, and Net Assessment. What is expected in the future? Newly-made CCNA Network Visualizer 7.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 7.2 release build. You may download CCNA_NetVis_5_Demo.exe directly, estimated download time by ADSL2+ [~24.5 Mbit/s] is 0:00:15. Just write the reviews of the CCNA Network Visualizer. System requirements are Pentium 133 MHz or higher, 32 MB RAM, 60MB, 800 x 600 resolution.. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and CCNA Network Visualizer found to be clean. No guide or CCNA Network Visualizer tutorial available. The following languages are supported by CCNA Network Visualizer: English, Japanese.