CPIde 3.2 Component Pascal .NET Development Environme...
If you don' t have Visual Studio . NET, but don' t like the idea of using a command-line compiler with DOS batch files etc. CPIde [cpide3.2.exe] is a lightweight powerful integrated development environment for Gardens Point Component Pascal.
CPIde - 1MB has the following features:
* General Windows, programmer-oriented, text-editing features
* Fast and highly responsive interactive operation
* Create and run Console and WinForms applications
* Tabbed multi-document interface for editing multiple source files
* Auto-indexing of procedures and imports of each source file for code navigation
* Auto-capitalisation of Component Pascal keywords when typing source code
* Generate and view interface definition files of . NET or 3rd-party assemblies
* Control the complete Edit, Compile, Make, Run and Debug cycle from the menu
* Capture compile errors and console application output in a separate window
What is new in official CPIde 3.2 software version? - International character sets, Windows 7 and GPCP v1.3.10 are now supported. What is expected in the future? Newly-made CPIde 3.3 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 3.4 release build. You may download CPISetup.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:57. Just write the reviews of the CPIde. System requirements are .NET 2.0 Framework & SDK, Gardens Point Component Pascal. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and CPIde found to be clean. No guide or CPIde tutorial available. The following languages are supported by CPIde: English.