CTAddress Extractor distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
CTAddress Extractor: the License
CTAddress Extractor is shareware. This
- Cypress Technologies. exclusively owns all copyrights to CTEAE.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive
license to use CTEAE on one computer (i.e. a single CPU),
for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered CTEAE
software may not be rented or leased but may be permanently
transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms
of this license. If the software is an update, the transfer
must include the update and all previous versions.
- The CTEAE unregistered shareware version may be freely
distributed, if the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution
of CTEAE without written permission from the copyright holder.
- THIS PROGRAM IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR
WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS
OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS
- You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell,
modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer,
or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the
licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement.
Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and
automatic termination of this license and may result in
criminal and/or civil prosecution.
Cypress Technologies. reserves all rights not expressly granted here.
- Installing and using CTEAE signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
- If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must
remove CTEAE files from your storage devices and cease to use
You may include this program on any CD compilation.
You may not sell the evaluation copy.
You must disclose that this is shareware and that the product is not free.