CalcSharp 1.0 Expression Evaluator...
It uses a different approach from a conventional calculator, which is more
natural to the way people calculate. When you calculate on a conventional
calculator, each time you enter a new number you lose sight of the previous
one. And if you make a mistake in the middle of a long expression, you have
to start all over. In CalcSharp 1.0, you can see all of what you are calculating,
and expressions can easily be edited.
- Evaluate mathematical expressions step by step
- Large number of built-in functions and operators
- Large number of predefined mathematical, physical constants
- Supports fractions, decimal, hexadecimal, octal and binary numbers
- Ability to express angles in degrees, radians, or grads
- Works with " Infinity" and " Not-a-number"
- User-defined variables
- User-defined functions
- Three kinds of parentheses
- Detail error checking and reporting
- Unlimited size of expressions
- Unlimited depth of nesting
- Expression builder
- Stores expressions in plain or rich text format
- MDI support
- Log successfully calculated expressions and results
- Xcopy installation ( only 100kb in size )
- Tray and hotkey support
What is new in official CalcSharp 1.0 software version? - New Release. What is expected in the future? Newly-made CalcSharp 1.1 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.2 release build. You may download CalcSharp.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:16. Just write the reviews of the CalcSharp. Buy CalcSharp safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are .Net Framework 1.1. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and CalcSharp found to be clean. No guide or CalcSharp tutorial available. The following languages are supported by CalcSharp: English, German.