Calendar Mine distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
(1) You may use one copy of the Program on a single computer, so long as it
is not possible for another person to access the Program on another
(2) You may use the Program on a network, provided that there is one licensed
copy of the Program for each computer which has access to the Program on
(3) You may make a reasonable number of backup copies for archive purposes, so
long as the backup copies are not distributed.
(4) You may transfer the Program on a permanent basis to another person or entity,
provided that you retain no copies of the Program and the transferee agrees to
the terms of this agreement.
(5) You may not make copies of the accompanying documentation.
(6) You may not sublicense, rent or lease any portion of the Program or
(7) You may not reverse engineer, decompile, dissassemble, modify, translate,
make any attempt to discover the source code of the Program, or create
derivative works from the Program.
DISTRIBUTION OF IMAGE FILES
The Calendar Mine Program contains numerous clipart and photo images
(collectively referred to as the `Images`) which are either owned by RPM
Development or licensed from a third-party.
(1) You may publish and distribute the images, photographs and other content
in printed form, and/or create presentations which incorporate the images
provided that the Calendar Mine Program performs the printing.
(2) You may not distribute the images, photographs and other image content in any
printed form for commercial use.
(3) You may not distribute any of the images, photographs and other image content
by any electronic means, including without limitation distributing the images
on disk or CD-ROM or internet file transfer, or electronic publishing.
(4) In no case may the image files be rented, lent or sublicensed.
If you are uncertain as to whether your intended use is in compliance with the
guidelines set out above, it is recommend that you seek the advice of your own
attorney or legal counsel. RPM Development will not provide you with an opinion
as to whether your use is in compliance with these guidelines.
DISTRIBUTION OF HOLIDAY INFORMATION
The Calendar Mine Program contains over 500 built-in holidays, observances
and events. The Calendar Program can export all of the built-in holidays,
observances, and events into a CSV file.
(1) You may not distribute the exported files or export information in any
printed or electronic form for commercial use.
(2) In no case may the export files be rented, lent or sublicensed.
(1) The authors provide no warranties of any kind, either express or implied,
including without limiting the generality of the foregoing, any implied
warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
(2) The authors shall not be liable to you or any third parties for damages of
any kind, including without limitation, any lost profits, lost savings,
or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of or related to
the use, inability to use, or accuracy of calculations of the code and
functions contained in the program, or the breach of any express or
implied warranty, even if the authors have been advised of the
possibility of those damages.
(1) Make no other warranties with respect to the material in the Program and
expressly disclaim any others.
(2) Do not warrant that the material contained in the Program will meet
your requirements or that their operation shall be uninterrupted or
(3) License this material on an `as is` basis, and the entire risk as
to the quality, accuracy, and performance of the Program is yours,
should the code prove defective (except as expressly warranted herein).
You alone assume the entire cost of all necessary corrections.
This computer program is protected by copyright and international
treaties. Unauthorized reproduction of this program, or any portion of it,
may result in severe civil and/or criminal penalties, and will be prosecuted
to the maximum extent possible under the law.