Catalogue 4.2.8 Files Metadata Miner And Cataloging U...
- Microsoft Office, StarOffice or OpenOffice. org documents
- Windows 2000 files
- PDF documents
- IPTC fields for JPEG images.
Catalogue 4.2.8 collects also Adobe XMP (eXtensible Metadata Platform) metadata associated with documents produced by recent Adobe applications: Photoshop 7. 0, Acrobat 5. 0, FrameMaker 7. 0, GoLive 6. 0, InDesign 2. 0, InCopy 2. 0, Illustrator 10. 0, LiveMotion 2. 0.
It is useful for creating documentation catalogs, filling, exploring, printing or accessing file via hypertext links. The sort capabilities allow users to navigate easily within a documents repository.
NEW : Get PDF Infos and IPTC fields, export XML, Command line mode for batch tasks.
It collects and manages properties of any Microsoft Office document and any Windows 2000 file (on NTFS volume) :
- Standard summary informations: Title, Author, Subject, Keywords, Comments, Last author, Manager, creation date, size, etc.
- User-defined informations for Microsoft Office documents.
- Macintosh comments for any Macintosh file stored on NTFS volumes (running on NT 4. 0 or Windows 2000.
It quickly generates outputs for predefined catalogs:
- Interactive report.
- HTML report for selected files properties of one directory or set of directories.
- XML export file with all properties for all files in all subfolders of any folder. IPTC export.
- CSV report of selected files properties for future use by another application.
CSV (comma delimited) file format is easily opened with spreadsheets programs (MS Excel for example).
MS Word report (Word 97 or Word 2000) of selected properties.
You can apply a mass update on selected files to modify set properties values using conditions. UNC Support.
RDF export is also available as well as XSL templates.
What is new in official Catalogue 4.2.8 software version? - Command line option to be used in a batch with optionnaly an XSL transformation. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Catalogue 4.3 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 4.4 release build. You may download Catalogue.zip directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:02:47. Just write the reviews of the Catalogue. System requirements are unspecified. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Catalogue found to be clean. No guide or Catalogue tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Catalogue: English, Spanish, French, German.