CenturionPlayer distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
The Multimedia player CenturionPlayer
License for use and distribution
Additional license for ex-USSR countries citizens
and registered in ex-USSR countries organizations
is provided in License.xUSSR.txt
The Multimedia player CenturionPlayer is distributed as
1. All copyrights to CenturionPlayer are exclusively owned by the author
- Andrey Oleynik.
2. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to
use CenturionPlayer on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal
purpose, at a time. The registered CenturionPlayer software may not be
rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person
receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the software is an
update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
3. The CenturionPlayer unregistered version, may be freely distributed,
with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution package is
not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the
distribution of CenturionPlayer without written permission from the
copyright holder. The CenturionPlaye unregistered version may not be
bundled or distributed with any other package without written permission
of the copyright holder.
4. CenturionPlayer IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY
KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.
THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS
OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING
5. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall
result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and
may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Andrey Oleynik.
6. Installing and using CenturionPlayer signifies acceptance of these terms
and conditions of the license.
7. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove
CenturionPlaye files from your storage devices and cease to use the
Thank you for using CenturionPlayer.
The program can be freely distributed through the internet, CD or other.