Chimera Virtual Desktop distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
CHIMERA VIRTUAL DESKTOP MANAGER v1.4
License for use and distribution
The 'Chimera Virtual Desktop manager' (CVD) is distributed as
try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to CVD are exclusively owned by the author
- Zoltan Peter.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 14 days.
Following this test period of 14 days or less, if you wish to continue
to use CVD, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use CVD
on one computer (i.e. a single cpu or a single multicpu system), for any
legal purpose, at a time.
The registered CVD software may not be rented or leased, but may be
permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of
this license. If the software is an update, the transfer must include
the update and all previous versions.
4. The CVD unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, with
no exceptions, provided the distribution package is not modified.
No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of CVD.
5. To register you must purchase this software through share-it.com.
Purchase URL is provided in the software. By purchasing, you gain
rights to install and use all subsequent versions of Chimera Virtual
Desktop manager! (Permanent upgrade protection)
6. CHIMERA VIRTUAL DESKTOP MANAGER IS DISTRIBUTED 'AS IS'.
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.
YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE
FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER
KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
7. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify,
decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the
licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as
provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result
in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in
criminal and/or civil prosecution.
All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Zoltan Peter.
8. Installing and using CVD signifies acceptance of these terms and
conditions of the license.
9. By installing CVD you agree to receive emails from the author related to
CVD and/or any other products made by the author.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove CVD
files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
2004 - 2013
The unregistered trial version may be freely distributed, with no exceptions, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of this application.