Cl1ckClock distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
1. x2plastic exclusively owns all copyrights to Cl1ckClock.
2. CL1CKCLOCK IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
3. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
4. x2plastic reserves all rights not expressly granted here.
5. Installing and using Cl1ckClock signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
6. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Cl1ckClock files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.