Clickster distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Use of the Clickster Software (Freeware) is subject to the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms, you must cease use of the Software. Continued use of the Software indicates acceptance of these terms.
Ownership of the Software
1. Clickster ("the Software") and the accompanying files are owned by Remlap Software and are protected by United States, United Kingdom and European Union copyright laws, by laws of other nations, and by international treaties.
2. The Software is provided "as is". Remlap Software disclaims all warranties, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. The entire risk for the use of the Software is assumed by the user.
3. Remlap Software does not assume liability for damages, including loss of profit, lost savings, damage to equipment or data, or other incidental or consequential damages arising out of the use or inability to use the Software.
4. Remlap Software`s entire liability and your exclusive remedy shall be return of the price paid for the Software.
5. This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the Software has resulted from modification, accident, abuse, or misapplication.
Restrictions on Use
8. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software. You may not modify the Software in any manner.
The following information is intended for vendors who wish to distribute the evaluation version of the Clickster Software. We encourage free distribution of the evaluation version in its original unmodified form. For information on conditions for use of the Software, see End User License Agreement.
The Freeware version of the Clickster Software is defined as the original evaluation package without any registration keys or modifications.
Remlap Software grants the rights to distribute the Freeware version of the Clickster Software only under the following conditions.
Ownership of the Software
1. The YouRipper Software ("the Software") and the accompanying files are owned by Remlap Software and are protected by United States, United Kingdom and European Union copyright laws, by laws of other nations, and by international treaties.
2. Under NO circumstances may you distribute any modified version of the Software. Any distribution of the Software must include all unmodified files found in the original package, including programs, documentation, and sample data files.
3. Any vendor distributing the Software must prominently display a statement properly defining the Freeware distribution method. This applies to all physical and electronic distribution methods.
4. Any vendor distributing the Software may not charge a fee in excess of US $10.00 for media and distribution costs for the evaluation version of the Software. This applies to all physical and electronic distribution methods. (For electronic distribution, this amount need not include normal connect-time charges.)