Clipdiary distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
CLIPDIARY - PRODUCT LICENSE INFORMATION.
The Clipdiary is distributed as try-before-you-buy. This means:
1. All copyrights to Clipdiary are exclusively owned by the Author - Tiushkov Nikolay. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States copyright law and international treaty provisions.
2. The Author reserves the right to revoke the license for any next version of Clipdiary.
3. The product is NOT FREE. The product is not sold, but licensed. You can freely use the limited version of application. You should acquire license for unlocking its full potential. On payment of the appropriate license fee, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Clipdiary for any legal purpose. The registered software may not be rented or leased.
4. The license applies to all the versions of the software released within a year from the purchase date. An additional fee applies for further updates.
5. With Personal License, you can use the program for non-commercial purposes in non-business, non commercial environment. That is, you only intend to use it at home for private use. To use the program in a business, academic, or government environment, you should purchase a Business License. With Extended License, you can install Clipdiary on up to five computers owned by your family members, including your work PC.
6. The evaluation version may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Clipdiary without written permission from the copyright holder.
7. CLIPDIARY IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK.THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
8. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
9. The Program contains components that enable and facilitate the use of certain Internet-based update services. You acknowledge and agree that Clipdiary may automatically check the version of the Program that you are utilizing and may notify you about new versions. You may turn off automatic updates of the Program once installed, but initial settings will cause the Program to automatically check for updates.
10. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Tiushkov Nikolay.
11. Installing and using Clipdiary signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
12. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Clipdiary files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank you for using Clipdiary
Copyright © 2004-2015 Tiushkov Nikolay, Softvoile team
Distribution of the evaluation version is unlimited provided the original installation file is not modified. This applies to any media including but not limited to Internet, BBS, all sorts of file archives and CDROMs.