CloudView NMS distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
CloudView NMS Software License Agreement
ATTENTION: USE OF THIS SOFTWARE IS SUBJECT TO THE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW. USING THIS SOFTWARE INDICATES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS.
The self-extractable module contains the following which is called the "Software" in this Agreement.
1. CloudView Pro which is full-featured version of the Software.
2. CloudView Trial which is a limited time period trial version of CloudView Pro.
License Grant for CloudView Pro
You are granted a license to use one (1) copy of CloudView Pro on one (1) single computer. To obtain the activation code for the copy you purchased, send a request to the e-mail address which is displayed when you first time run the software. Include S/N you received when you purchased the software, and the specific string displayed in the CloudView password request screen. This string uniquely identifies the computer running CloudView Pro. Changing the computer in the future will require purchase of another license.
License Grant for CloudView Trial
You are granted to use CloudView Trial only to review, demonstrate and evaluate the Software for a limited time period. CloudView Trial may have limited features, and will cease operating after a predetermined amount of time.
The Software is owned and copyrighted by the manufacturer or its third party suppliers. Your license confers no title or ownership in the software and is not a sale of any rights in the software. Suppliers may protect their rights in the event of any violation of this license.
You may only make copies of the software for archival purposes or when copying of the software is an essential step in the authorized use of the software. You must include all copyright notices in the original software with all copies.
No Disassembly or Decryption
You may not disassemble or decompile the software unless prior written consent is obtained. In some jurisdictions, consent may not be required for disassembly or decompiling. Upon request, you will provide reasonably detailed information regarding any disassembly or decompiling. You may not decrypt the software unless decryption is a necessary part of the operation of the software.
Your license will automatically terminate upon any transfer of the software. Upon transfer, you must deliver the software, including any copies and related documentation, to the transferee. The transferee must accept this license as a condition of the transfer.
Your license may be terminated upon notice for failure to comply with any condition of this agreement. Upon termination, you must immediately destroy the software, together with all copies in any form.
You may not export or re-export the software or any copy or adaptation in violation of any applicable laws or regulations.
CloudView Pro Limited Warranty Statement
1. If you received the software on the CD, it is warranted that the CD, upon which the software was delivered, will not fail due to defects in material and workmanship when properly used. If warranted defects are reported, then the CD will be replaced.
2. It is not warranted that the operation of this software will be uninterrupted or error free.
3. ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE IS LIMITED TO THE EXPRESS WARRANTY SET FORTH ABOVE. THE REMEDIES IN THIS WARRANTY STATEMENT ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES. IN NO EVENT WILL VENDOR OR DISTRIBUTOR BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF DATA OR FOR DIRECT OR INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL (INCLUDING LOST PROFIT), OR OTHER DAMAGE, WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE ARISING FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE OR ACHIEVE ANY PARTICULAR RESULTS FROM USE OF THIS SOFTWARE.