Capsa Network Analyzer 9.1
Capsa Network Analyzer 9.1 Monitor And Troubleshoot N...
Key features of Capsa include:
- Improved network analysis experience that users are able to control from capture source, filter, to network profile and analysis objectives.
- Record network Profile, set your analysis objective and perform customized analysis that boost working efficiency.
- Customize dozens of alarm trigger combinations.
- Import multiple packet files and replay the packet flow.
- Capture and save data transmitted over local networks and conduct both real-time and post-event analysis.
- Identify and analyze more than 300 network protocols, as well as network applications based on the protocols.
- Monitor network bandwidth and usage by capturing data packets transmitted over the network and providing summary and decoding information about these packets.
- View network statistics at a single glance, allowing easy capture & interpretation of network utilization.
- Intuitive TCP Timing Sequence.
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Packet Filter - Dynamically display the logistical packet filtering chart instantly.
- Diagnose and repair network problems in seconds by detecting and locating suspicious hosts.
- Map out the details, including traffic, IP & MAC address, of each host on the network.
- Your Own editable Dashboard, Important Parameters in One Place and in Graphs.
- Enhanced, Customizable Report.
September 6, 2016 - Colasoft, a leading provider of innovative and affordable network analysis solutions, today announced the availability of Colasoft Capsa Network Analyzer by Colasoft v9. 1, a real-time portable network analyzer for wired and wireless network monitor, bandwidth analysis, and protocol decoding. In the new version, users could decode packets as a specified protocol and filter the packets according to a scheduled time range. Besides new features, Capsa v9. 1 also comes with some improvements to optimize user experience.
Capsa v9. 1 provides a Conversation Filter, which allows users to customize conversation filter rules. Only conversations matching the rules can be displayed on the conversation views, including MAC/IP/TCP/UDP conversations. In the version 9. 1, users could decode the packets as a specified protocol and filter the packets according to a scheduled time range. And it supports batch address/port input for advanced capture filter, so users do not need to input them one by one anymore.
Following are the major features and improvements in Capsa v9. 1:
Conversation filter is provided to define filter rules for MAC/IP/TCP/UDP conversations.
Packets can be decoded as specified protocol.
Packets can be filtered based on time rule.
Enable batch address/port input for advanced capture filter.
A Time Sequence tab is added for DNS-based conversation.
The protocol PPP for POS can be recognized and decoded.
Name table file supports . csv format.
An option is added to enable/disable the automatic loading of packet files replayed last time.
" We major added Conversation Filter in Capsa v9. 1 which improves network analysis efficiency for users" said Eddie Gao, CTO at Colasoft, “ Colasoft involves in developing user-friendly network products for IT users, news features and improvements in Capsa v9. 1 helps users find network problems more quickly. ”
A free trial of Capsa Network Analyzer 9.1 v9. 1 is available for download at
Capsa is an easy-to-use packet sniffer (network analyzer or network sniffer) for network monitoring and troubleshooting purposes. It performs real-time packet capturing, 24x7 network monitoring, reliable network forensics, advanced protocol analyzing, in-depth packet decoding, and automatic expert diagnosing. By giving you insights into all of your network' s operations, Capsa makes it easy to isolate and solve network problems, identify network bottleneck and bandwidth use, and detect network vulnerabilities.
Colasoft has dedicated itself to the development of innovative packet analysis and network performance management solutions since 2001. Besides offering real-time and retrospective network analysis software to organizations of all sizes, we are providing customized network and application performance management solutions to enterprises worldwide.
What is new in official Capsa Network Analyzer 9.1 software version? - New Features: Conversation filter is provided Packets can be decoded as specified protocol Packets can be filtered based on time rule Enable batch address/port input for advanced capture filter A Time Sequence tab is added The protocol PPP for POS can be recognized and decoded. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Capsa Network Analyzer 9.2 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 9.3 release build. You may download capsa_ent_demo_22.214.171.12472.exe directly, estimated download time by ADSL2+ [~24.5 Mbit/s] is 0:00:20. Just write the reviews of the Capsa Network Analyzer. Buy Capsa Network Analyzer safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are P4 2.8GHz CPU,4 GB RAM,100 MB free disk space,Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Capsa Network Analyzer found to be clean. No guide or Capsa Network Analyzer tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Capsa Network Analyzer: English.