Capsa Network Analyzer 9.2
Capsa Network Analyzer 9.2 Monitor And Troubleshoot N...
Key features of Capsa include:
- Improved network analysis experience that users are able to control from capture source, filter, to network profile and analysis objectives.
- Record network Profile, set your analysis objective and perform customized analysis that boost working efficiency.
- Customize dozens of alarm trigger combinations.
- Import multiple packet files and replay the packet flow.
- Capture and save data transmitted over local networks and conduct both real-time and post-event analysis.
- Identify and analyze more than 300 network protocols, as well as network applications based on the protocols.
- Monitor network bandwidth and usage by capturing data packets transmitted over the network and providing summary and decoding information about these packets.
- View network statistics at a single glance, allowing easy capture & interpretation of network utilization.
- Intuitive TCP Timing Sequence.
- WYSIWYG (What You See Is What You Get) Packet Filter - Dynamically display the logistical packet filtering chart instantly.
- Diagnose and repair network problems in seconds by detecting and locating suspicious hosts.
- Map out the details, including traffic, IP & MAC address, of each host on the network.
- Your Own editable Dashboard, Important Parameters in One Place and in Graphs.
- Enhanced, Customizable Report.
January 19, 2017 - Colasoft, a leading provider of innovative and affordable network analysis solutions, today announced the availability of Colasoft Capsa Network Analyzer by Colasoft v9. 2, a real-time portable network analyzer for wired and wireless network monitor, bandwidth analysis, and protocol decoding.
Application analysis counts a lot in securing enterprise network. Capsa v9. 2 brings an application analysis function. More than 1, 800 built-in applications are provided, including the popular applications as Amazon, Email, Facebook, Google, Web, Youtube, etc. Besides the built-in applications, users can customize applications for private network services. Custom applications can be defined based on IP address, port number, protocol, packet pattern, and combinations thereof. With application analysis function, network administrators will have a better understanding and control of network traffic, which makes network monitoring and troubleshooting easier.
HTTPS is a protocol for secure communication over network, which is widely used on the Internet. With this safer protocol, it becomes more complicated to analyze the traffic today. And considering this circumstance, Capsa v9. 2 adds HTTPS decryption capability to enable users to decrypt the HTTPS message with the right configuration of key file.
Moreover, Capsa v9. 2 adds more than 200 new protocols, which enhance protocol recognition capability. And users could select a certain medium type to capture or replay the packets. Also, a Dup ACK mark and a Retransmission mark are added to the packet decoding window to facilitate protocol decoding.
" Colasoft R& D department involves optimizing Capsa to satisfy users' needs of network analysis. ” said Eddie Gao, CTO at Colasoft, “ Also, we add new features to Capsa v9. 2 to meet with the increasingly complex network environment, in order to provide a functional tool for our users. ”
A free trial of Capsa Network Analyzer 9.2 v9. 2 is available for download at
Capsa is an easy-to-use packet sniffer for network monitoring and troubleshooting purposes. It performs real-time packet capturing, 24x7 network monitoring, reliable network forensics, advanced protocol analyzing, in-depth packet decoding, and automatic expert diagnosing. By giving you insights into all of your network' s operations, Capsa makes it easy to isolate and solve network problems, identify network bottleneck and bandwidth use, and detect network vulnerabilities.
Colasoft has dedicated itself to the development of innovative packet analysis and network performance management solutions since 2001. Besides offering real-time and retrospective network analysis software to organizations of all sizes, we are providing customized network and application performance management solutions to enterprises worldwide.
What is new in official Capsa Network Analyzer 9.2 software version? - New Features HTTPS packets can be decrypted with key files Application based traffic analysis and statistics are available An Application view and an Application Explorer are provided More than 1800 built-in applications are provided Custom applications are available A Base64 Codec is provided. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Capsa Network Analyzer 9.3 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 9.4 release build. You may download capsa_ent_demo_184.108.40.20672.exe directly, estimated download time by ADSL2+ [~24.5 Mbit/s] is 0:00:21. Just write the reviews of the Capsa Network Analyzer. Buy Capsa Network Analyzer safely through the one software industry's premier registration commerce providers. System requirements are P4 2.8GHz CPU,4 GB RAM,100 MB free disk space,Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Capsa Network Analyzer found to be clean. No guide or Capsa Network Analyzer tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Capsa Network Analyzer: English.