Compact Notes distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Compact Notes License Agreement.
This is a license agreement between you, the end-user, and Avalanche Team ("the Developer"), the developer and publisher of Compact Notes ("the Product").
This licence agreement describes the conditions under which you may use and distribute the Product.
If you are unable or unwilling to accept these conditions, you may not use or install the Product.
1. The Developer hereby gives you a non-exclusive license to use the Product. For evaluation version, the license is granted, and is time-limited. For full version you have to pay a license fee, by following instructions prompted by the program.
2. The Product is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and by international treaties. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the Product is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the Product will remain the exclusive property of the Developer and you will not acquire any rights to the Product except as expressly set forth in this license.
3. You may copy the evaluation version of the Product as you wish, and give exact copies of the original evaluation version to anyone, and distribute the evaluation version of the Product in its unmodified form via electronic means.
4. If you wish to continue to use the Product after evaluation period, you MUST buy the full version.
5. You may use the full version of the Product in any legal purposes on one computer at a time.
6. The full version of the Product may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license. If the Product is an update, the transfer must include the update and all previous versions.
7. You may not emulate, clone, modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Product.
8. THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" BASIS.
NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE THE PRODUCT AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE DEVELOPER WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF ROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THE PRODUCT.
9. The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Product.
Thank you for using our products.
You may copy the evaluation version of the program as you wish, and give exact copies of the original evaluation version to anyone, and distribute the evaluation version of the AirHockey 3D in its unmodified form via electronic means.