CountYourTime distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
"COUNT YOUR TIME" END-USER LICENCE AGREEMENT
CountYourTime is distributed as try-before-you-buy software.
1. All copyrights to CountYourTime are exclusively owned by Pavel Amialiushka.
2. Anyone may use this software during a test period of 30 days. Following this test period of 30 days, if you wish to continue to use CountYourTime, you MUST register.
3. Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use CountYourTime on one computer (i.e. a single cpu), for any legal purpose, at a time. The registered CountYourTime may not be rented or leased, and may not be permanently transferred.
4. The CountYourTime unregistered trial version, may be freely distributed, provided the distribution package is not modified.
5. COUNTYOURTIME IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
6. You may not use, copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed program, or any subset of the licensed program, except as provided for in this agreement. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
8. All rights not expressly granted here are reserved by Pavel Amialiushka.
9. Installing and using CountYourTime signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
10. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove CountYourTime files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
Thank Your for using CountYourTime.