Crescendo Music Notation Editor 1.11
Crescendo Music Notation Editor 1.11 Music Notation A...
Crescendo Music Notation Editor 1.11 Features:
* Change the key signature and time signature
* Add whole, half, quarter, eigth and sixteenth notes and rests (semibreve to semiquaver)
* Compose music in Treble, Bass or C Clefs (e. g. , Alto and Tenor)
* Assign sharp, flat and natural accidentals to notes
* Keyboard shortcuts toggle between notes and rests
* Insert text to specify a title, tempo, dynamics or lyrics
* Drag notes to change their pitch or placement
* Automatically detects if a measure has the correct beat amount for the time signature
* Adjust staff line placement by snapping them to margins or other staff lines
* Add ties and slurs across notes
* Zoom in and out for easier editing
* View history of work completed
* Save to Crescendo' s format, or export as MusicXML
* Print completed music projects, or blank music sheets for hand transcription
* Create dotted notes, chords, add repeats, and more.
Create professional music scores with this intuitive and easy to use free software.
What is new in official Crescendo Music Notation Editor 1.11 software version? - New Release. What is expected in the future? Newly-made Crescendo Music Notation Editor 1.12 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 1.13 release build. You may download crescendosetup.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:00:48. Just write the reviews of the Crescendo Music Notation Editor. System requirements are Windows 8, Windows XP,Vista or Windows 7. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and Crescendo Music Notation Editor found to be clean. No guide or Crescendo Music Notation Editor tutorial available. The following languages are supported by Crescendo Music Notation Editor: English.