Crossing 3D distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
- All copyrights to Crossing 3D are exclusively owned by RealApex.
- Crossing 3D is shareware.
- You may not alter this software in any way; you may not use or distribute any part of the original package. Also you are not allowed to emulate, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer any executable part of original package. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this license and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
- CROSSING 3D IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE AUTHOR WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
- You may make as many copies of the SHAREWARE version of this distribution package as you wish; you may give exact copies of the original SHAREWARE version of this distribution package; distribute the SHAREWARE version of this distribution package in its unmodified form via electronic means. There is no charge for any of the above. RealApex allow and encourage all web sites, on-line services, shareware disk vendors, CD-ROM vendors, bulletin board systems, and end-users to freely distribute the shareware version of this Software. It is generally not necessary to contact RealApex for authorization, and you may begin offering the shareware version immediately.
- You are hereby licensed to make as many copies of the shareware version of this software and documentation as you wish; give exact copies of the original shareware version to anyone; and distribute the shareware version of the software and documentation in its unmodified form via electronic means. There is no charge for any of the above.
- Installing and using Crossing 3D signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the terms of this license you must remove Crossing 3D files from your storage devices and cease to use the product.
- Once registered, the user is granted a non-exclusive license to use Crossing 3D on one computer. The registered version of Crossing 3D may not be rented or leased, but may be permanently transferred, if the person receiving it agrees to terms of this license.
- To obtain exclusive license to use Crossing 3D you have to contact with RealApex and get written permission.
The End-User is granted a limited, non-exclusive license to make copies of only this version of the Software in machine-readable form for distribution to any third party solely for the purpose of the third party`s own private use, provided the entire contents of the Software are copied in their entirety with copyright and trademark information in place. The Software may not be sold or otherwise used for commercial purposes without express written permission from RealApex.