CryptoNG (32-bit) 13.8.26
CryptoNG (32-bit) 13.8.26 Authenticated Encryption So...
What is authenticated encryption?
Authenticated encryption, is the process of both encrypting and authenticating data. The process will associate an authenticator, also known as a tag, with the data. Plain text is transformed into cipher text with an authenticator. When it comes time to decrypt the data, the cipher text is validated using the tag.
• Encrypting and decrypting files of any type on any media using the AES-256 bit key length algorithm in Galois/counter chaining mode (GCM).
• Hashing files (SHA-256 algorithm). SHA-256 is one of the strongest hash functions available.
• Permanently wiping files. Three pass overwriting algorithm: first pass - with zeroes, second pass - with ones and the last pass with random bytes.
• Large files (4GB and more) support.
• Works with multiple files.
• No unencrypted temporary files ever created.
• No encryption passwords are saved within the encrypted files.
• The software does not include any backdoor. No one will be able to get access to the encrypted data. Hence, do not forget your password.
• Microsoft Windows 7 and 8 compatible.
• Available in 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
• Friendly interface, easy to operate.
• All user settings are automatically saved.
• Does not allow multiple instances.
• Guaranteed high speed.
• The program does not contain any form of malware (such as spyware, adware, viruses, trojans and backdoors).
What is new in official CryptoNG (32-bit) 13.8.26 software version? - New encrypted-file format. What is expected in the future? Newly-made CryptoNG (32-bit) 13.9 be downloaded from current page, we also looking forward to unconfirmed 13.10 release build. You may download CNG32Setup.exe directly, estimated download time by ISDN or CDMA [~128 kbit/s] is 0:03:17. Just write the reviews of the CryptoNG (32-bit). System requirements are No special requirements. Program has been scanned and verified by the several antivirus and anti-spyware applications and CryptoNG (32-bit) found to be clean. No guide or CryptoNG (32-bit) tutorial available. The following languages are supported by CryptoNG (32-bit): English.