Crystal Power distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Jollygood Games, under an exclusive license from Rapid-Dev Solutions, hereby grants you a non-exclusive license to use the software
titled "Crystal Power", (henceforth called "the Software"). For the unrestricted version you are
required to pay a license fee, as instructed within the Software and elsewhere.
- use the Software on any single computer;
- use the Software on a second computer so long as the primary user of each copy is the same person;
- copy the Software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Software`s proprietary notices;
- distribute the unregistered version of the Software as long as the entire distribution package is copied unmodified
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the registered version of the Software except under the terms listed above;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble the Software (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction);
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the registered version of the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTY
The Software is provided on an AS IS basis, without warranty of any kind, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you. Should the Software prove defective, you and not Jollygood Games assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
Jollygood Games is not responsible for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any character including, without limitation, damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, computer failure or malfunction, or any and all other commercial damages or losses.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and of the Software shall remain with Jollygood Games and/or the original author of the software. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.
You may include this program on any CD compilation, download website or a magazine code CD.
You may not sell the evaluation copy.
You must disclose that this is shareware and that the product is not free.
The program must not be modified in any way.