Cupid`s Match-Up! distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
The license will terminate automatically if you fail to comply with the limitations described above. On termination, you must destroy all copies of the Software and Documentation.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty
The Software is provided on an "AS IS" basis, without warranty of any kind, including without limitation the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the Software is borne by you. Should the Software prove defective, you and not Endboss Games assume the entire cost of any service and repair.
Endboss Games & John Hsia IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY CHARACTER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF GOODWILL, WORK STOPPAGE, COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, OR ANY AND ALL OTHER COMMERCIAL DAMAGES OR LOSSES.
Title, ownership rights and intellectual property rights in and to the Software shall remain in Endboss Games & John Hsia. The Software is protected by international copyright treaties.
5. Governing Law
This EULA shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, USA.
2.1 Evaluation License
- copy and distribute the software freely.
- use the software on any computer;
- copy the software for archival purposes, provided any copy contains all of the original Software`s proprietary notices.
You may not:
- permit other individuals to use the software except under the terms listed above;
- modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, and disassemble (except to the extent applicable laws specifically prohibit such restriction),
- create derivative works based on the Software;
- copy the Software (except as specified above);
- rent, lease, transfer or otherwise transfer rights to the Software;
- remove any proprietary notices or labels on the Software.