CyberGuard distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
Alan Computers CyberGuard
END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
Trial Version (Unregistered versions)
* CyberGuard ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT") is not freeware. You may install
the trial version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to test and evaluate it;
Restrictions of unregistered version CyberGuard:
1) Encryptor - maximum files size for encrypting/decrypting is 100 KB
2) Encryptor - maximum files size for signing/validating is 50 KB
3) Eraser - maximum files size for wipe is 1MB
4) Stenograph - maximum files size for addition in image is 25 KB
5) Virtual Safe - maximum size of virtual encrypted disk is 1 MB
To remove all restrictions and use fully functional version, you must either
buy the license to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT permanently or delete the
SOFTWARE PRODUCT from your hard drive.
* You are hereby allowed to make any number of backup copies of the
trial version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT and its documentation. You can
give a copy of the trial version of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT to anyone,
providing that no additional fee is charged and the package files
are not modified in any way.
* You may not distribute, rent, lease, or lend the commercial version
of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may make one copy of the SOFTWARE
PRODUCT solely for your personal backup or archival purposes.
* User has no right to decompiling, disassembling, translation, and also any
updating and change of executed files of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, and
also other files of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT product providing its correct
functioning and being integral part of a SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
* CyberGuard IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS
EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK.
ALAN COMPUTERS LTD. WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES,
LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING OR
MISUSING THIS SOFTWARE.
* Installing and using CyberGuard means the acceptance of these
terms and conditions of the license. If you do not agree with the
terms of this license you must remove CyberGuard files from your
storage devices and cease to use the product.
* All copyrights to CyberGuard are exclusively owned by Alan R. Gutnov
and Alan Computers Ltd.
Copyright 2006 Alan R. Gutnov and Alan Computers Ltd.,
All rights reserved.
This product can be freely distributed through the Internet. To publish it on a CD, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.