DCoM SWF Optimizer distribution permissions and end-user license agreement
END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT FOR DCom SWF Optimizer (TRIAL)
1. This license agreement ("License") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and DComSoft, Inc. and describes your rights and obligations regarding the use of the DCom SWF Optimizer Trial software ("SOFTWARE PRODUCT").
2. If you do not agree to all of the terms of this agreement, you shall remove all the files related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from your storage media and cease any further use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. Any violation of these terms will subject you to legal liability.
3. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is the intellectual property of and is owned by DComSoft, Inc.
4. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. The SOFTWARE PRODUCT is licensed, not sold.
5. Subject to the terms set forth in this License, DComSoft, Inc. grants you a nontransferable, non-exclusive right to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
6. This License grants you a right to use the SOFTWARE PRODUCT for 30-day trial period beginning on the installation date for free. Such use is granted for non-commercial purposes only. At the end of this trial period, you are obliged either (a) to remove all the files related to the SOFTWARE PRODUCT from your storage media and cease any further use of the SOFTWARE PRODUCT, or (b) purchase a valid license from DComSoft, Inc.
7. You may not modify, decompile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may not copy the SOFTWARE PRODUCT except for backup or archival purposes. You may not sell, rent, lease, or sublicense the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may not transfer the rights on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT. You may not remove any proprietary notices or labels on the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
8. You may not sell, rent, lease, or transfer the software products made with the SOFTWARE PRODUCT.
9. This SOFTWARE PRODUCT is provided "AS IS" without warranty of any kind including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. In no event will the DComSoft, Inc. be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary or consequential damages, including damages for loss of profits, loss or inaccuracy of data, incurred by any person from such person`s usage of this SOFTWARE PRODUCT even if advised of the possibility of such damages.